More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Zone13 Zone13

Does she take a shower, pee, or brush teeth?

Shower

Your mom walks in completely oblivious to you, and then you see why. She's in a sleepy daze with her eyes completely closed. To your total alarm she then begins to undress right in front of you, then steps into the shower and closes the glass door. Soon steam begins to come out, filling up the room and hiding you completely, but not your mom who is on the other side of the see through glass. She is washing her body with her hands going over each and every curve with her hands. She then began to do something really amazing. She bagan to rub her nipples with her fingers and her busy was being finger fucked by the other hand. She began to moan loudly, thinking that she was alone and that she could do whatever she wanted. You began to stroke your dick as you watch the show. It suddenly got better when your mom picked up a shampoo bottle and placed it on the shower floor. Lining her push up against it, she instantly slipped half of the wide 8 inch bottle into her pussy. Her hands were on the back of her head, so her breat bounced up and down as she began to bounce up and down on her makeshift dildo. As she continued to bounce up and down on the dildo, she suddenly slipped and jilted herself. It amazed you how much she was able to take in, and began to wonder if you could get a turn.

Wait for her to come out, go in hard, or leave quickly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)