More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by InvisibleLurker InvisibleLurker

How do the 'self-fitting' clothes respond?

With some spandex leggings for him to try

(By mariofan of writing.com, edited by Vestiphile)

The gloves give him a thumbs up, then did a 'come here' gesture to the dresser.

A pair of purple panties flew out of the dresser, and a pair of shiny black metallic stretch spandex leggings hovering around came to the ground, 'landing' above it a few inches with its ankles hovering off the floor. Both of the items began to approach John as the red leather gloves continued pulling off his pants, unzipping him and pulling his jeans all the way down. The long opera gloves quickly took off his t-shirt, and the red leather gloves returned to his waistline to snatch off his underwear.

Surprised by how quick the gloves worked, he took a couple steps back, kicking the pants and underwear off of his ankles. Even though there weren't any actual people around, the clothing that were assembled into outfits seemed to be surveying him carefully. Being stark naked in front of a bunch of his mother's animated clothing made him blush pink, and some of the outfits seemed to take notice, mimicking a chuckling motion with their sleeves at his embarrassed reaction.

He backed into the bed as the clothes approached him. The panties flew down toward his ankles. He hesitated for a second...but he asked for this, after all. It would be rude to say 'no' now after they obliged him. He sat on the bed to make it easier for them to put themselves on. As he lifted his legs, they positioned themselves under his feet and lifted slowly towards his pelvis. John shuddered, pressing his palms against the bed and letting his hips up so the panties could situate around his waist, teasing against his dick. The leggings followed suit, creeping slowly up his legs, making him feel a new sort of stimulation. He found it hard not to move because of how sensitive his skin became at that moment. He was anxious about moving against clothing that could move itself, but he quickly adjusted to the feeling. Once the leggings were in place, they goosed John's ass playfully. He blushed once more before he stood up, feeling both the shiny leggings and the panties squeeze his thighs and his butt again.

It's kinda weird being in mom's weird experimental clothes--especially since they seem to have minds of their own, he thought to himself. Then again, there's something nice about clothes that can hug me.

The clothes surely had mischief to pull on John...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)