More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7

How do you proceed?

With cold indifference

You glance down at the poor girl struggling in your grasp, your cock hard as you watch her try and break free from your grip. Ensuring that your hold on her is solid, you let go of your cock and instead snake your hand up her schoolgirl skirt, feeling the softness of her panties and… a wet spot?

“You little whore,” you whisper in her ear, “I can feel you getting wet. You’re liking this, aren’t you?”

Whether it was because you discovered her secret or something else, you can’t tell, but the girl’s eyes widen even more with fear and her struggles intensify. “N… No!” She denies, shaking her hear furiously. “That’s not it. Please, don’t do-“

“I told you to stay quiet!” You nearly yell, reaching up and ripping off her shirt with a that surprises even you. The girl shrieks as the tits you were admiring before are exposed, beautifully bouncing in their vicious reveal. You pin her back onto the wall, this time your fist grasping a handful of boob. “Now I’m not going to be as nice.” You squeeze, hard, letting the girl know you meant every word.

The rush you feel is incredible! The girl – whose name you still don’t know, you realize – is now whimpering much more silently, evidently having taken your words to heart. But, the way her body struggles to break free from your grip simply drives you to continue, your cock throbbing at the fact you’re about to this poor girl out in the open; the way her hips shake simply too enticing for you to ignore.

You reach forward and find her panties again, this time ignoring the wet spot and instead yanking them down. They pool uselessly around her legs and your fingers skim across her wet core, delightfully finding her smooth and bare.

“Keeping yourself waxed for someone special?” You chuckle, lining up your cock. “I’m honored!”

And you thrust, hard, enveloping her pussy around your cock, burying yourself to the hilt in an instant.

By now, the girl has given up her struggle, her only reaction being the quiet sobs you hear each time you finish a thrust. You don’t care – this is easily the best fuck of your life. You glance about, marveling at how easily it would be for you to be caught. After all, you’re not far down the alley, and, looking back to the main street, you see dozens of folk walking about, enjoying their day, oblivious to the that’s occurring minutes away from them.

You don’t last long, but that was never the point. Your arousal stemmed from the itself; the fact that you're forcing yourself upon this girl and taking her.

As you bury yourself as deep as you can, your cock exploding with a you’ve never felt before, the strength of your orgasm shocks you. You groan, legs nearly collapsing beneath you. Pinned between you and the wall, the girl gasps as she feels you fill her, the sensation bringing her out of whatever mental sanctuary she’d built to protect herself.

“Noooo… You can’t! Not inside me, please.”

You ignore her, pulling out with such that most of your load follows you, splattering two sets of shoes, her panties, and the ground beneath you. Your grip relinquished, your victim collapses to the ground, distraught, broken, and leaking cum.

You step away from the girl, grab her ripped shirt from the dirty concrete floor, and use it to clean the collective juices from your cock. “Thanks for the good time, slut.” You say as you casually throw it back to the sobbing girl, zipping up your pants and clasping your buckle. As you start heading back to the main road, you hear her start whimpering, her words making you pause.

“God damn it girl,” she mumbles between sobs, “you just had to get caught separated from your friends.”

Your exhausted cock stirs at her words. You turn back to her, your mouth hanging open in shock at the fact that that was what she was upset about, before suddenly something hits your shoulder and you’re shoved back into the alleyway. You spin around, expecting the need to defend yourself, when you notice a mass of brown hair shoot by you.

You cautiously look back to the girl you just , and notice that one of her friends from earlier has found the two of you.

“Oh my gosh Haylie!” the newcomer exclaims, “Are you okay? What happened to your shirt?”

“I’m fine.” The crying girl softly says. You watch as she reaches up to dry her eyes and picks herself up from the ground, sitting in front of her friend.

“I was ,” she says matter-of-factly, spending a quick glance to you before looking back to her tank “and my shirt was ripped in the struggle.”

“You what? You… Your…” her friend mumbles. You quickly tense, thinking it might have been best to have left the alleyway instead of standing there stupidly.

“I need to get you home. I can’t let anyone see you outside without a top on.” the newcomer finishes, once again shocking you. No mention of the fact that you just her friend. You stand there, flabbergasted, as Hayley receives help pulling her panties back up. Soon, the pair is standing before you; Haylie topless with a couple fresh bruises on her shoulder, and her friend rummaging through her purse.

“This is why you need to carry a second shirt on you girl,” she says as she searches. “Just in case Mr. over here finds you desirable. If you don’t, well… You know. Hold on.”

“Ah ha!” the friend yells, pulling out a small white shirt from her purse. “Put this on,” she says, handing in to Haylie. “Thankfully the bruises will fade in time. But getting caught outdoors without your top on? God, I don’t even want to imagine how traumatizing that would be.”

After Haylie’s once again dressed, the two friends spend a few minutes gathering your victim’s discarded items, before heading back onto the busy main street. While this is happening, you can’t help but stand there, amazed at the fact that you just a young girl, had the best sex of your life, and got away Scott free.

Once again, you feel yourself getting rock hard. The possibilities are endless.

Do you the brunette too? Or find yourself a different victim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)