More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

What happend? Who is that special lady?

With a little help of my sister

If I now tell you that this special lady was my sister you will think the next thing is and now I love my sis but not like this.

No, it is about me, my sister and one smoking hot married girlfriend of hers.

My two years older sister and me are really close. We have been the family wild bunch and no one could ever splitt us up. Later when we were teenagers it was natural that my sis seconded me in becoming sucessful with the ladies while I was the guy protecting her from unwanted attention. Being raised in a free-minded family my sis never minded about me becoming more the player kind of guy then the eager-beaver who still a college freshman was having family plans.

Having said all that I guess you now got a good idea about my relationship to my "older" sister.

One fine day we were meeting up at a local dinner, not the usual thing yet a bit more modern and stylish.

We were just talking about life in general and nothing in particular as we were approached by this hot brunett puss in boots. Tall and slender, her long legs accentuated by her grey over the knee heeled boots she was wearing a snug short dress and still a coat as she must just have entered the place from outside.

I was amazed as I was a babe magnet, yet so literally it did not work normally.

So I wasn´t too surprised to find that the unknown beauty greeted and huged with my sister instead.

Of course the next second I got introduced:

"Cathryn, this is my "little" brother...." she snickered as in fact I am much taller "John"

"John this is my friend Cathryn"

"Nice to meet you Cathryn" said as we shook hands. Being mindful about those things, espcially with a top tier looking woman like Cat I realized her wedding ring right away. What a shame!

Cat and my sis talked a little about some uninteresting stuff and I pretended to turn my attention back to my lunch while in fact I was eyeing up Cat: What a hootie!

After Cat was gone my sis turned to me with a big smirk:

"You daring little scoundrel..."

Of course she realized my interest in no time, she knew me far too well.

I just shrugged, it was no use to deny it: I wanted Cat.

"She´s a married woman and not one of those loose hussies of yours...." my sis complained jokingly.

How do I reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)