More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Britishguy1993 Britishguy1993

What happens next to our hero?

With Great Power comes Great Loss

(Ben has now got his powers but is unsure how much has changed and how he got them and Hazel gets closer to him while Dodie is missing..)

Featured in this chapter:
Cobra - Ben
HH - Hazel Hayes.
Mystery Man - ?

Ben awoke, his naked body spread out across the bed, his mind hazy and his vision blurred, startled he looked around while he could hardly see, he knew Dodie wasn't there, neither was her dress and neither was the small glowing tube of lipstick, he spun himself around to the edge of the bed, his cock dragging along with him, THUD it hits the floor, numb from the trauma Ben couldn't feel it, he brought himself to his feet and shuffled out of the room, holding himself up against the wall, his cock hitting his calf with every step he reached the hallway, and saw a blurry glow coming from ahead, it was coming from a doorway, it was the doorway to Hazels room, but in Ben's barely conscious state he didn't realize, he started shuffling himself as fast as he could to the light before slamming open the door, revealing a barely clothed hazel laying on her bed, working a purple object inside her, a hand cupping her breast and teasing her nipple, she looked over at Ben but kept going, she looked down and saw his now 14 inch flaccid cock, she looked over still working the toy in and out.......

Hazel: "BEN! What was all that noise earlier and where has THIS come from?" I say gesturing towards your cock with my free hand, asking in both a concerned and aroused manner having not heard a peep from Dodie for a while.

Ben: "I haven't got clue what is going on, have you seen Dodie and that lipstick....Oh the lipstick" I don't even realize what Hazel is doing as she eyes me up and down almost drooling over me and her thoughts a million miles away from her absent boyfriend. "Dodie, hazel have you seen her" I bring her crashing back down to earth from her aroused state. As the vision straighten but the head ache gets worse.

Hazel: "No Ben, I haven't seen her, not since I left you guys alone like half an hour ago why, has she gone? "I say moving myself to face you sporting a concerned look but still pumping the rather thick and rather long purple dildo inside me.

Ben: "Yes she's gone and wait....you are still going from earlier I saw you squirt" I slowly walk around you and place my hands on this large toy. I still not noticed the changes to my body.

Hazel: "C'mon, after seeing the show you guys put on for me, I don't think cumming once is gonna cut it" I giggle, before feeling your hands get closer to my toy, i let go as you take hold of it, it still inside me.

Ben: "Oh I really should start looking but maybe you can help" I place two fingers on the end and sharply push it deeper very wet sounds ring out from your pussy as you grab your tits.

Hazel: "What happened when you saw her last? its strange that she would just disappear like this" I say a hand cupping each breast as I tweak my nipples letting out a whimper as you slide the dildo inside me, getting much wetter as you do you, "I don't think i'll be of much use in finding her just yet, but as soon as we're done we will find her, don't you worry".

Ben: "Well she was obsessed with her new lipstick. Did she give any to you?" My now muscular arm start pumping with real as I tease your clit too as you start to speak dirty. Showing how much she needs this and that she is a dirtier girl them Dodie. Dodie would usually moan and groan quite loud and would be done with a splash on the bed.

Hazel: I carry on whimpering as you tease my clit, the sloppy noise getting louder and louder as you go, "NO!" I say unintentionally violently as i feel you rub against my clit, "No, she didn't give me any lipstick, I saw her wearing a lot but I've never seen that kind before" I lean back resting against you.

Ben: "Well that's the last vivid memory before I passed out. She couldn't get enough of the stuff" I could see in hazels mind that she wished for a taste of this lipstick she never liked to be outdone by her house mate. Her toy that I wield is now fully inside her pussy lips touching my fingers on the toy.

Hazel: I let out a whimpering cry as I feel it go all the way in, "what was so good about it? is that it smeared all over your cock?"

Ben: I finally see the 14 inch monster and I drop the toy inside you. "Holy Fuck what happened to my cock?" It's still smeared all over it and teasing hazel to taste and submit to it. Shame my Cock is the cure but neither of us know it.

Hazel: "wait, is it bigger? I've thought it was always this big, then again I've only ever seen half of it, the other half has been inside Dodie" I reach my hand round and take hold of a small part of it, it feels incredibly hot and throbbing in my hand despite being flaccid.

Ben: "Oh you shouldn't be watching your best friend. Oh I shouldn't be doing this either" I start to pull away but hazel is not going to let me go without tasting this monster and seeing the full hard monster.

Hazel: "Why not? she watches me so its only fair and don't stop now, PLEASE" i beg you to carry on, my hand now slowly jerking your cock, taking a grip near the top, my hand seeming tiny in comparison.

Ben: I grab the toy in your pussy and twist the end so it vibrates and place it back in you. Suddenly a very horny foul mouthed hazel appears and all her fantasies are revealed. I let her take hold of me as I harden and am taken aback and the lipstick starting to glow on your hands.

Hazel: Whimpering and cry's of "Fuck" and "YES!" fill the room as you pump the dildo inside of me, sloshing noises fill the gaps between as I start to slightly squirt with each thrust, your wrist and forearm quickly covering and dripping.

I pull my hand away from your cock before licking from the base of my palm to the tips of my fingers, making sure to get all of the lipstick off before wrapping my hand around your now growing cock and starting to jerk again "Now I see why Dodie was so obsessed with that lipstick, I don't know what it is but my body feels amazing".

Ben: Hazels eyes light up and change slightly as she feels the lipstick change her and feel her body want more as the vibrator makes her Cum again and I let her lick my arm. "What's wrong Hazel? You got the same look as Dodie...Oh shit how do I cure it and I'm not losing you too"

Hazel searches the room as she needs more lipstick.

Hazel: I rummage around the room, vibrator still deep inside me "Where is it! I need more!"before looking over to you, your erect cock still heavily smeared with the lipstick, I dive onto the bed towards your cock, hand out trying to grab it. Before you cant stop me 6 inches of your now fully erect cock are deep in my throat, my tongue rubbing all over it to lick up the lipstick "Fuck" i try to say however letting out a garbled mess from the cock taking up most of my mouth.

Ben: My Cock quickly grows way over 20 inches as Hazel throat is doing the trick. What she hasn't seen is on the bed side table there is a fresh tube of lipstick with a note from Jugcorp which in capital letters says "join me D". Both of us our too busy to see at the moment but Hazel can smell it.

Hazel: I carry on sucking your cock, showing skills I didn't even know I had, my body feeling like its being took over by a slutty presence, with every bob of my head I take more and more, reaching 10 inches before I start to gag a small bit, I pull your cock out of my throat for a few seconds to grab some air before diving back down on it, my hand caressing your balls while the other jerks the base of your shaft, the lipstick ever so slightly smeared on my lips now, producing a very faint glow.

Ben: You spit is flying everywhere as I spot the stick stood upright on your bedside as you gag and on me. Finally getting satisfied as your boyfriend is tiny. I try not to look at the stick but you notice me looking at something. The brighter the glow the more you get hornier and more addicted Hazel gets.

Hazel: I look up and see the stick, I try to grab it, but cant move myself all that much due to the 12 inches of cock planted in my throat.

Ben: Your hand reaches out trying to grab the stick as my head swings back at the pleasure you are giving me and your lips glow and smear as you are for it.

Hazel: As you lean back, your cock starts to glow brighter, I take a firmer grip on your balls, almost squeezing them, i push my head down on your cock, 14 inches being all I can take before all I do is gag and , my arm still flailing trying to grab the lipstick which is ever so slightly out of reach.

Ben: "Oh Hazel I'm so close" as your hand finally grasps the lipstick. And can't wait to try it.

Hazel: I try to remove the cap, fumbling about as I feel you place your hand on my head holding it down, I manage to pop the cap off and bring it closer to my mouth, unable to get any on my lips however due to the cock placed between them, the lipstick now scrawled all over your stomach.

Ben: She pulls off of my using all her strength to do so and as quickly and messy as she can gets it across her lips. She giggles and pouts as it is applied and starts to take effect. I ram my Cock back down her throat taking near 20 inches now as it glows bright. I grunt and groan as my Cock spurts my thickest biggest load I could imagine over this Irish slut. I fill her mouth with my seed then pull out and cover her face and cute blond hair. The effects of the lipstick seem to fade and my cum can cut right through it.

Hazel: I feel shot after shot of cum going down my throat as I slip back to reality, the overwhelming lust I just felt slipping away as I start to gag properly, I pull my head off as you carry on spurting out cum, I reach over and jerk you to make sure you finish properly, my hand, arm and thigh now covered with cum, "Okay. your going to need to tell me what the fuck just happened?"

You both look over to the window and see a mysterious man squatting on the balcony, a tight suit covering him, except for his exposed cock dangling between his legs, erect with a puddle of cum underneath him, "You two need to come with me" he says.

To be continued ...

(slightly shorter chapter this time just to bring Hazel in but Ben has now cheated on his perfect girl. I can promise you next chapter is a long one another two part bumper episode.)

Who is this mysterious man?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)