More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Witcher Schools

School of the Cat

The witcher cat school medallion

The Cats (or Felines) were witchers who developed fighting styles focusing on speed, precision, and agility. As a result, Cat school witchers as well as their equipment do not deal a lot of raw damage, but can inflict deadly critical hits. By extension, their gear was designed to maximize flexibility and provide the greatest possible range of motion.

Unfortunately, members of the Cat school proved as flexible in terms of morals and politics as their armor. Over time, they became pariahs even among their fellow witchers, due to taking contracts on humans as well as monsters.

School of the Griffin

Tw3 griffinschool

Griffin School equipment is of medium weight and amplifies the intensity of the wearer's Signs; as such, it is heavily implied that the school and its disciples may have specialized in the use of magic. Griffin witchers may also possess higher standards of social etiquette compared to other schools. It has been theorised by many that this School is located someplace in Toussaint, as the Witchers Trained at this School have great social skills and their armor is reminiscent of the Knightly Armor of Toussaint's Knights.

School of the Bear

Znak cechowy Szkoły Niedźwiedzia

The School of the Bear was one of six known witcher schools. By 1272, it had long disappeared into the annals of history. Witchers of the Bear School wore heavier "Ursine" armor, favoring defense over agility. Along with the Cat School, they are the only known witcher schools to use crossbows in their hunt. It is highly likely that this School is located somewhere in the Skellige Isles as the Witchers Trained at this School have armor and the physical prowess required to effectively fight in their armor, and it is a common Trait of the Islanders of Skellige to have Great physical Strength.

School of the Viper

Tw2 trailer schooloftheviper

The school is headquartered somewhere within the Empire of Nilfgaard. It is the School that trained the Kingslayers Letho of Gulet, and the Brothers Serrit and Auckes, who also haplened to fiht against the Wild Hunt with Geralt on a quest to rescue Yennefer. The Witchers Trained here, prefer Short Blades that have been coated in potent Poison, a Trait that is obviously a Reference to their School's Medallion, being a Viper.

School of the Wolf

Witcher medallion

The School of the Wolf, known in Nilfgaard as the Order of Witchers, is a School of witchers headquartered at Kaer Morhen in Kaedwen. It is the School to which Geralt of Rivia belongs. Overall the Witchers of this School are the Most Versatile in their Fighting Styles and combat preferences, as their Training is the most Balanced of all the Witcher Schools.

End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)