More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Widowmaker meets Torbjorn and Brigitte.

After the fall of Overwatch, Torbjorn had made a fortune in the sex toy industry. That kind of engineering prowess applied to the perverse mind of a four-foot man with a six-foot wife meant that the world's sex toy needs were revolutionized. He had become one of the richest men in the adult industry without even shooting a single film.

At first, that is.

It had been a natural transition to the porn industry after that. He had the capital to make whatever he wanted with whatever stars he wanted. In fact, he had been one of the producers that had given Amelie her start in the industry. Not that there had been many people who turned her away-- not after she had them in the palm of her hand, quite literally. Now, Torbjorn was a faithful man. He hadn't cheated on his wife. She had joined in on the fun along with the two of them. It had been one of Widowmaker's stranger sexual experiences, but that was just part of being a whore.

The morning after her shoot, Amelie had woken up, kicked the man out of her apartment, and attended to her business. Once she had finished fucking herself in the shower she stepped out into the kitchen, still naked, and had Minerva announce her messages. The one from Torbjorn rocketed to the top of the list. He wanted a lunch-business-date with her and his daughter Brigitte, a young and lovely woman who he had warned her to stay away from in the past.

There were plenty of fancy restaurants around Torbjorn's office but he always insisted on having his business lunches on the roof of his penthouse office, near the pool where he often hosted 'parties' that were, more often than not, attempts to show off to potential business partners by having porn stars lounge around in swimsuits. Amelie had been one of those pawns more than once, and she had been paid well for her trouble.

She made her way up the dozens of floors in the lightning-fast elevator designed by Torbjorn Lindholm himself, curious as to why the man had called this meeting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)