More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Widowmaker helps Mercy join the dirty business.

Amelie had been surprised to learn that someone like Dr. Ziegler would try to get a job working in... this business. Overwatch's disbandment hit everyone hard, she supposed; perhaps no hospital wanted anything to do with the tainted doctor who had arranged for the mutilation of Blackwatch's most infamous 'Reaper.' Whatever the reason, she didn't care. She had avoided all mention of Angela for years, but recently, her agent had called her up.

"Amelie!" Jim yelled over the phone. Clearly he was on his car phone, probably driving down the coast. "I got a call from one of my producer buddies. He said an old friend of yours has been asking around about getting involved with the business."

"Who?" Widowmaker said. She was naked, and there was an old woman eating her dinner off of her feet. The woman liked it better if Amelie ignored her.

"Angela Ziegler," he said. "Mercy, they call her, I hear."

That made Amelie cock an eyebrow. "Really?" she said.

Apparently she had been trying to get work behind the scenes. Some production companies liked to have a doctor on site to provide legitimacy, make sure people were being treated properly in the more out-there scenes. Unsavory work, and stuff that would have disgusted Ziegler if she ever got so far along in the process. According to Amelie's agent, though, Angela had been rejected from those jobs left and right. The companies wanted her-- but not as a doctor, as one of the on-camera talent. No surprise. Everyone in Overwatch had lusted after her.

Her agent had worked out a deal with Ziegler's 'agent,' a scummy prick who could probably coerce Mercy into doing anything. She was an easily suggestible woman. If Amelie could work out a meeting with a producer, and be there to oversee the shoot, then Angela would dip her toe into the waters of performing in front of the camera.

Well that was exactly Amelie's cup of tea. Just the thought of punishing Ziegler for everything she had put everyone in Blackwatch and Talon through tickled her fancy enormously.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)