More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 229 229

How does she begin?

Why does he think he's single?

"So, Mr. Lewis, why do you think that you can't get a girlfriend?"

"I can get a girlfriend!" he interjected, "I just need a little time to be ready!"

"According to your email, you've been single your entire life. Tell me, how long have you been saying you just needed a little time?"

He sighed. "I guess quite a while. It's not like I haven't tried, but women don't seem to think I'm good enough."

"Tell me, exactly" Wendy said, "what sort of girlfriend you want?"

"Well, I'd like one who can cook, at least, I'm no good with cooking, the most I can do is boil pasta. It'd be nice if she could clean too, but that's not as important. I'd like her to be at home when I come back from work, and-"

"Well no wonder you can't get anyone to give you a second look!" Wendy exclaimed, almost laughing at him. "You practically want to forbid them from getting a real job, but your own job wouldn't be able to pay the bills!"

He looked offended at first but thought for a moment, and seemed to have an epiphany. "You're right... I have been. What should I do?"

"You need to look at things with an eye for marriage, imagine that you and your wife have a house, and a family. Who takes care of the kids? Who makes dinner? Who pays the bills? You've decided that you'll do the one thing you aren't equipped to do, so no woman will give you the time of day. Here's what you need to do."

What does he need to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)