More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LanceGrapher LanceGrapher

What world do you want to create?

White Girls - Racial Reparations - Love-it-or-Hate-It

White girls:

You, specifically, can use any white girls you want in any way. Doesn't matter what your race is, just matters what race the girl is. Legally, she can't refuse, and even if she could, people would judge her like crazy.

Racial Reparations:

Why you specifically? Because of racism!

More specifically, to prevent racism.

Even more specifically, you're a one-man pilot program for a way to end racism and atone for the sins of the past - with vagina. Everyone knows that racial tensions are because people fight over white women, right? So the government decided to nip that in the bud by making white women free for everyone to use to their heart's content. That'll completely get rid of racism, right?

Probably not, but you can enjoy your opportunity while you have the chance.

Love-It-Or-Hate-It:

This program's gotten mixed reviews. The white women you actually see around seem to either hate the idea - hate the thought of fucking someone of your race, of their race mattering - or love it - you're ending racism, you're social justice incarnate. Both of those are reasonable responses, given the situation. White men seem to either hate you or love you, too.

Nonwhites don't care either way.

Who are you, again? What's your race?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)