More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

But what sort of game are they playing?

When Gods Play, Mortals are the Chesspieces (Black Male vs White Female) [reboot]

In a realm populated by the forgotten deities of our ancestors, a god and a goddess looked down on the world below in bemused wonder.

Valkyrie was a nordic goddess, worshipped by viking raiders bound to her by a blood cult of obedience lasting through the generations for eternity. Only now, their descendents live scattered across Europe, Britain and their former colonial possessions, ignorant of the ancient oath that binds them as subject to her divine whims.

Uzulu was one of many ancient and powerful african gods laid low by the arrival of Europeans. He was a cunning trickster in his pantheon, and over the course of centuries, he had dozens of sons throughout the tribes. With colonialism, Uzulu's legends were extinguished, his proud descendants taken into bondage to the Caribbean or America. Uzulu's sullen and dispossessed descendants are similarly subject to his will.

"It wasn't long ago that our peoples never met," Uzulu said as the two deities watched their subject interact. "Now your young women cannot help but flirt with my sons." He pointed out a bachelorette party at a dance club.

"These daughters of the north are savvy, modern women," Valkyrie replied cooly. "Whereas your men dress and talk like they haven't quite grasped civilization. Like their viking ancestors, they take what they want."

Uzulu laughed. "Sometimes it is we who take from you."

These deities decided to play a game to determine superiority between them, with real people as their surrogate chess pieces.

The pawns are young people, bright with promise but to manipulation or exploitation. Uzulu's pawns as the angry young men of the street, thugs and gangstas. Valkyrie's pawns are students, no more than teenagers, each from a different country: arranged in order, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

The rooks are groups--weak as pawns individually, but strengthened by their numbers and secure in their 'castle'. At a1, the queen's rook is the Cheerleading Squad, and at h1, the king's rook is the Sorority House. Uzulu responded with the Sports Team at a8 and the Chain Gang at h8 as the black rooks.

The knights are travellers, talented and capable of moving quickly into position. At b1, the queen's knight is the Stewardess, and at g1, the king's knight is the Songstress. Uzulu laughed. "A pop-star? Let's get entertaining then." He put the Superstar Athlete at b8 and the Rap Star at g8 as the black knights.

As for the bishops, they are respected for their learning and influence. Valkyrie selected the Nurse as queen's bishop at c1, and the Reporter as king's bishop at F1. Uzulu opted to mirror these choices: The king's bishop at F8 would be the Producer, and as queen's bishop at C8 he put his own healer of sorts, the Voodoo Priest.

Valkyrie shook her head and laughed. "Voodoo Priest? You don't really keep up with the mortals, do you? Where are you going to find a voodoo priest?"

Uzulu glowered at her. "Do not mock me! Don't you worry about me... my voodoo priests exist and they will delight in finding your girls." They then turned to the king, a figurehead powerless to protect his own. Uzulu introduced the old Blind Musician as the black king at e8, slow and frail...

"And to the youth and vigor of my girls!" Valkyrie exclaimed. "Now, for me, the white king will be..." she paused in thought.

"The Cuckold!" Uzulu laughed. "Powerless to protect his white women!" Valkyrie gave him a frosty glare.

Finally it was time for the queen, the most powerful on the board. "Your men will serve my queen, for she wears the crown." Valkyrie said, selecting the Beauty Queen as white queen at d1. "Who is your queen, an amazon with a dildo?"

"Slaver," Uzulu replied with a snarl. "Think of it as payback. And every piece she takes is another girl taken for white slavery."

Valkyrie laughed. "They have viking blood, they should have no fear. As for you and your gang, we will defeat your slaver queen, your black magic, and maybe keep your people down another few generations." She paused before her first move, and down below on earth, things were about to get interesting...

To recap, the pieces are:

White

a1 Queen's Rook-the Cheerleading Squad

b1 Queen's Knight-the Stewardess

c1 Queen's Bishop-the Nurse/Therapist

d1 Queen-the Beauty Queen

e1 King-the Cuckold

f1 King's Bishop-the Reporter

g1 King's Knight-the Songstress (Pop/Country)

h1 King's Rook-the Sorority House

Pawns are students, from

a2 Sweden (Queen's Rook Pawn)

b2 Germany (Queen's Knight Pawn)

c2 Ireland (Queen's Bishop Pawn)

d2 UK (Queen's Pawn)

e2 USA (King's Pawn)

f2 Canada (King's Bishop Pawn)

g2 Australia (King's Knight Pawn)

h2 South Africa (King's Rook Pawn)

Black

a8 Queen's Rook-the Sports Team

b8 Queen's Knight-the Athlete

c8 Queen's Bishop-the Voodoo Priest

d8 Queen-the Slaver

e8 King-the Old Musician

f8 King's Bishop-the Professional (the Businessman, the Producer)

g8 King's Knight-the Rap Star

h8 King's Rook-the Chain Gang

Pawns are young Thugs

HOW TO PLAY:

Try to create a narrative in which black and white interact and impose on the other sexually. Please feel free to create a personality and storyline for any piece not yet put in play in the thread, but please maintain continuity within threads. So, if a piece is given a name and history, maintain that character in daughter threads. Some or all of the pieces can occupy the same scenario, or the pieces can all interact in different times and places. They are the playthings of the gods!

White's first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)