More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spookystar Spookystar

What does Christine ask?

Whats your name?

"I couldn't help notice you standing here and I had to find out your name. I hope you don't mind,” Christine said surprised at her own boldness. She was always one of those girls who had trouble stringing together a sentence if she fancied a man, but somehow in front of this vision of perfection, it was easy.

"Well my name's Rachael and no I don't mind!" The redhead smiled at Christine and she knew she had made the right choice to speak to her.

"Would you like to come and join me?" Christine was amazed at herself she seemed to be becoming more and more forward with each word she spoke.

She was further astonished when the other woman nodded and began walking towards Christine’s blanket. How did she know where she was going? Did Christine dare to believe this beautiful woman had been watching her?

Rachael gently tugged on Christine’s hand to get her to sit down next to her, “isn’t it a beautiful day! I love to come down here just to watch everyone enjoying the sun and having a good time. Would you like me to massage you’re back for you?”

Christine was shocked by the sudden question but suddenly found a familiar feeling building up within her simply at the thought of this woman’s soft hands touching her body. Without saying a word she slowly turned over to lay on her stomach giving a silent reply to Rachael’s exciting question.

Rachael couldn’t believe her luck, despite her confident exterior she was genuinely a very shy person and had never before in her life been so bold with another woman. Although she had been with several women over the years she had always been the submissive one in the relationship; this sudden surge of empowerment was a new and exciting feeling for her. She rubbed some of her sunscreen over her hands to use in the absence of anything else before gently beginning to rub the oil into Christine’s smooth, bronzed shoulders.

As Christine relaxed into the feeling of Rachael’s soft and obviously very talented hands on her bare back she began to drift into a doze waking sometime later to realise Rachael’s hands were now massaging her firm bottom. Christine could feel the juices begin to flow between her legs and prayed the woman, now sitting astride her back, wouldn’t notice her very obvious arousal. It took a moment for Christine to realise the woman sat across her back was quite strongly aroused as well, she could feel the warmth radiating from Rachael’s pussy which proved only to increase her own arousal.

In one smooth movement Rachael slipped her fingers under Christine’s bikini bottoms, the feel of her pussy was so exquisite Rachael almost came there and then. She suddenly realised that Christine’s body had tensed and a feeling of fear over came Rachael.

Will Christine allow Rachael to continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)