More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 73 by Drakavius Drakavius

Does Claire Dare To?

What is there to be afraid of?

What the hell. It wasn’t as if it wasn't one of several increasingly prominent thoughts that crossed her mind only to be dismissed.

Claire moved the little bit forward taking Emi's nipple into her mouth and closed her eyes.

Putting aside the thoughts about this being her sister Claire could see herself going for a lesbian experience like this. The arms holding her in place brushed along her back seductively, the knee shifted up between her thighs, pressing upwards against Claire's crotch.

Claire had intended to suck on Emi's tit for just a second but soon found herself mouthing more of Emi's breast into her mouth her tongue fumbling with the turgid nipple as she found herself lost in pursuit of the warm sweet breast milk tantalizing her tongue with its dark temptation.

She reflexively brought a hand up to fondle the breast, massaging it to encourage more milk free. Shifting tits without a thought Claire soon broke free, unleashing a luscious moan as she felt Emi lean against her pussy.

Sheepishly realizing how lewd and perverse she'd just been acting, Claire fumbled to apologize, looking around aghast that she had gotten so carried away by one of the taboo ideas that had been gaining prominence in her head.

That's when she noticed Kathy had moved, looking around Emi Claire dropped her jaw.

Kathy held Monica to her tit, as she made out sloppily with Fiona.

“Nice of you to join the family.” Fiona teased with a giggle, before gasping into a heated moan. She flexed her hips with the finger fucking Monica was giving while also finger fucking Kathy.

Claire felt terror creeping through her, the craven sinful sex acts having an unusually strong appeal. All while being unnatural and out of character.

Frozen still Claire was afraid to move, she wanted to flee screaming in terror. But her body wanted little more than to nuzzle into the hands peeling away what little was left of the dissolving swimsuit, the corrupted hot tub relaxing and energizing all 5 women with its desecrated waters.

“Isn't it wonderful, seeing them grow so much more intimately closer together.” Emi soothed, her mind and darkening soul were growing less resistant to the Idol's words and proposals.

She was beginning to believe it. She could relieve her family of all their soulful burdens, as a messiah from their future God she would cure them of their ills, and deliver eternal pleasure.

Guiding Claire back to her breast she gazed down into the tormented eyes of her sister. She could see the wanton lust and desire, locked in a ragnarok with the strongest moral fiber and character in the family.

After their father.

Feeling a wave of pleasure pass through her Emi glanced over at Monica, seeing her horns begin to manifest. Shifting a nipple to Claire's mouth Emi just waited for her to resume feasting on the sacraments of the Idol’s blessing on her body.

Brushing her fingers affectionately through Claire's hair she moaned approvingly as she felt her sister hesitantly resume. Confident her sister's will and religious defence were waning Emi began to masturbate into the hot tub.

The waters began to shift colour and froth, the glowing energies Emi was embracing being channelled through her corrupt form consecrating their metaphorical baptismal pool. The increasingly viscous froth clinging to and slowly receding down their naked bodies as Fiona and Monica having eagerly accepted their gifts scooped it and poured it across Kathy, and each other. Their hands and tongues massaging the increasingly creamy corruptive essence into each other, and licking it from each other. All an act to enrich their mortal forms for the trials ahead.

Claire moaned happily as she finally felt like she achieved draining all the addictive corrupting milk from Emi's breasts. Gasping with pleasure she gazed up into her younger sister's eyes, milk dribbling from her lip relishing the sensations dancing across the submerged portions of her body.

But her soul tugged at her, her wanton gaze giving way to eyes wide with surprise.

It couldn't be, Claire thought as Emi's glowing yellow eyes stared down with a sensation of hunger. Her horns were on full display, rising our of her forehead and back upwards above her head, they reached close to 5” up off her head, her dark brown hair was as glossy and black as a raven's feathers, tucked over two very pointed ears.

Her sister was turning into a devil Claire thought, turbulent fear and arousal storming through her mind as Claire feared for her soul.

Slowly backing away she gasped as she felt the slimy hands of her other sisters stroke over her back. Turning to gaze at them her eyes met with their equally yellowed eyes, their horns more like oversized rose thorns than anything.

Summoning the resolution to scream in terror Claire found herself dunked beneath the hot tubs surface gasping for air where only the frothy greenish soup of the Idol's corruption lay.

Strangely she didn't feel herself gag, that reflex lost during the initial perversions her previously religious body had been twisted by. As the fluid flooded her lungs and she felt her soul burning as the Idol’s essence corroded it and her will like a powerful acid.

Her soul would have escaped its mortal shell in , except it remained trapped in its mortal jar submerged in the Demonic pool with no escape.

Claire experienced Will's tongue, the lesbian threesome with Toni, Darren's cock and tail double penetrating her.

Claire was awakened to the discovered confidence and resolve of Monica as she woke Emi the night before, and experienced her first lesbian encounter eating Monica out.

Claire felt Kathy's vindication in her secretly held sexual needs. Liberated by Emi's tongue and actions in the shower this morning.

Claire was satisfied by Fiona finding the answer to having the looks she always wanted, without starving herself as Monica guided her to tasting of Emi's gifts.

Claire was overwhelmed by the passion and desire Caroline grew as she masturbated in presentation to Kathy, and then Emi. Finding true satisfaction in eating Emi out after dinner.

Claire was next, she was being welcomed fully back into the family. Given the pleasurable path to salvation and sparing others from suffering.

Unceasing pleasure their burden to bear until the Idol thought them fit.

Surfacing with a gasp Claire moaned as she basked in the viscous fluid slowly slicking down off her body. Opening her now glowing yellow eyes she watched Emi sit up on the edge of the hot tub, spreading her legs.

As Claire eagerly dove in to eat Emi out, Emi parted Claire's hair to feel the newly sprouted horns.

Gasping as she felt herself driven towards another climax, Emi could sense almost all the protections destroyed around the house.

“Go fetch Caroline.” Emi moaned, “After she's consecrated we will visit Julia.”

Soon they would return to her apartment. The Idol had need of them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)