More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Wendy Wershaw

Elizbet curls her shiny burgandy lips into a hungry smile. "You are?"

"Wendy Wershaw."

"Interesting." She looks you up and down like a grizzly bear eyeing a salmon. "You aren’t quite what I was expecting." Despite being a single mother of an eighteen year old, you have managed to stay fit and be a young looking forty.

She purses her lips. "Your name tag is over there. Then do have a seat. You'll find the companies mission statement video to be most...informative."

Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, swaying her ass in a scandalous manner. You shocked by her display of overt sexuality.

You grab your name tag and find a seat. You turn your attention to the large screen as a video begins to play.

You feel oddly compelled to watch the companies history. It isn't interesting at all, but you can't take your eyes off off it.

A bit into it you develop a splitting headache. You close your eyes. After what seems like an eternity it ends. Oddly your headache seems to dissipate.

Elizbet struts up to you. “You have a meeting with your new boss Curtiss on the fourth floor. He’ll be waiting.

Do you head promptly to the fourth floor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)