More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 52 by goddamusername goddamusername

Your reaction:

Watching Karen jerk off to someone else feels disconcerting.

"Oh sweet Emily," Kate smiles in remembrance as she absently fondles her pussy. "She was such a good dom. Sarah refused to use a strapon on me until I'd given up my virginities. She could have taken them if she wanted, I was very willing. I'm glad she let me experience it with other guys though, since we used to fuck each other all the time anyway."

"Were you in love with her babe?" you gently ask her.

Karen gives you a serious look. "I want you to know this Jake, I've never felt the emotional connection with her that I've felt with you. I love her as a friend and as someone I had some great and some very intimate experiences with. My love for you is deeper, like.... you're my soul mate." She flashes you a warning look, "Don't laugh, I know it sounds cheesy. But between her and you, I'd always choose you. Even back then I would have if I'd met you. What made you think I had feelings for her?"

"You called out her name when you were cumming yesterday. I was just wondering."

"I did? My mind blanked out while I came. I actually don't remember much after finishing my story."

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

She hesitates, and then asks," Did that bother you?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)