More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Washrooms, change rooms, and other rooms involving nudity are separated by gender

  • Washrooms, change rooms, and other rooms involving nudity are separated by gender.

He chucked, examining the confines of the stall around him. He'd bought his new phone during his lunch break, and had decided to buying his round of apps while in the washroom. Admittedly, he'd lost track of time, being too focused on the boob jiggling app. The rule made him realize he should probably be getting back to his desk.

Still, the rule was editable - could be fun to modify it.

  • Washrooms, change rooms, and other rooms involving nudity are separated by age.

At the change, his phone flashed, blinding him in his stall. He blinked, shaking his head to get rid of his confusion. That was weird.

He was about to pocket his phone and leave the stall when he noticed a new rule immediately following the one he'd edited. Strange, that one hadn't been there before. He read it, eye narrowing in curiosity.

  • Room separations works by grouping up everyone whose age lies within a two decade bracket (0-19, 20-39, 40-59, etc).

Just what exactly did that mean? This app made less and less sense the more he used it. At first glance, it seemed dynamic enough that the rules within it seemingly changed according to the modification he'd made. But, who would spend the time to code up all these rules in the first place? The list was virtually endless!

He sighed, pocketing the phone over the sound of someone flushing in the stall next to him. Great, he'd missed that someone had entered the washroom sometime after him. Hopefully it wasn't his boss - the last thing he needed was the man realizing how much of a slacker Josh was.

Buckling his pants, he left the stall at the same time his neighbor did, coming face to face with Kelly, their new intern.

Which made no sense, since this was the men's room.

"What the hell Kelly!?" He nearly yelled, eyeing his petite blonde coworker. "The fuck are you doing here?"

How does she react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)