More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

What's next?

Washing yourself clean

You remain on your tummy and feel yourself floating gently down from your orgasm like a leaf in the breeze. A huge feeling of contentment and fulfilment settles over you as you focus on the sensations firing off from all over your body. You can feel your pussy lying open and your lips feel full and puffy. You can feel the slick moisture sticking to your pantyhose and to the linen sheets as you move slightly. Your squashed breasts still feel tender. Your abused pantyhose feel sticky and you feel Sams spunk oozing down the back of your thighs and knees. You wriggle your nylon clad feet and feel more cum squishing between your toes. You need a shower and to get clean again but for the moment you just stretch and wriggle yourself deeper into the soft mattress.

Meanwhile Sam is ready to move on. You remember how quickly your mind always moved on after your cock had sprayed its cum. But that was when you had a cock! Now you clearly see another fundamental difference between boys and girls. You just want to lie here and luxuriate in the euphoric sensations but Sam wants to go out of the cave and club a mammoth!

You feel the mattress shift as Sam gets up and walks over to his bag. On the way past you he gives your arse a hard snack with the flat of his palm that makes you cry out in a high pitched yelp. With a smile to yourself about how you have changed you roll over and sit up. You feel a little self conscious as Sams eyes rest on your almost naked body covered in his spunk. You resist the urge to cover your naked breasts and exposed and open pussy lips and instead peel off your wrecked pantyhose. You walk naked over to Sam overemphasising your natural wiggle, your breasts high and pert. You are a proud and beautiful woman and know it. At the back of your mind your remaining maleness hangs its head in despair!

You hand the soaking black nylons to Sam “I think you may want these more than i do lover boy. I feel like I really really need a shower, I smell like a brothel and I seem to have a lot of thick and sticky spunk between my toes” and spin on your heels. You stride to the bathroom, picking up your suitcase on the way and walk naked through the door. You close the door and look at your naked teen body in the mirror and catch your breath. Your hair is a mess and you still have flushed cheeks from your orgasm. Your pink pussy looks puffy with a thin stream of pussy juice smeared on the tops of your thighs. You half turn to admire your tight arse cheeks and see the perfect impression of Sams hand looking red and you grimace and wriggle with the slight discomfort.

The shower is a large open wet area with no doors. You turn the taps on as the water pours down in a steamy rush. You look at the potions and bottles on the bench top and start browsing through your options. Up to now you have always ignored these hotel offerings other than free toothbrushes and razors but now you coo at the moisturisers, creams, shampoos and conditioners. You sniff a few bottles until you are content and then step under the hot steamy shower head.

You gasp as the water hits your breasts and sends more tingles through your body. Does this thing never stop being so sensitive to every touch? How the hell do girls ever get anything done? You could play with it all day everyday and never get bored!

You turn one way and the other to let the water wash your sides and shoulders. You turn and rub your arse as the water cascades over your round cheeks. Then you reach and take down the shower nozzle and examine it. You turn the nozzle to change from shower to jet function and feel the strong pulse of water hit your sensitive nipples making you gasp. Then you take the shower nozzle and hold it between your legs as you almost collapse to the shower floor. The sensation of the jet on your sensitive pussy is absolute heaven and you lean against the shower wall for an amazing few seconds losing yourself in more pleasure.

All too soon you pull yourself together and get back to the business at hand. You pour some sweet smelling body wash onto a clean white flannel and proceed to wash all the various body fluids off your tight teen body. You find yourself enjoying the hot steamy water as it washes away and cleans your soft curves. You feel you could stay under the jets all day rather than just a quick shower to get clean as you have always done. You carefully wash your tender pussy before washing your face and your long hair. You are struck by how complex washing such long and thick hair is when compared to what you are used to. Yet another difference that you would never have considered.

You turn off the shower and reach for the huge fluffy white towel wrapping it around almost double around your slim body and tucking in the end of the towel. You catch sight of yourself in the mirror and see the incredibly sexy sight of an unbelievably sexy slim teen girl in a big fluffy towel, something you always found could give you a hard on at any time of the day or night.

You squat down and open your suitcase. Lying on the top is a large makeup bag with a yellow post-it note with your sisters familiar writing ‘thought you may appreciate some supplies X’. You smile as you place the bag on the bench top. It is full with more potions and a seemingly endless array of makeup. You admire yourself in the mirror but decide to try to do something with your wet hair. You take a new towel and slowly dry your thick auburn tresses before using a brush and some hair ties from the makeup bag to gather your hair into a ponytail. You are impressed with your handiwork and decide to try something more adventurous. Gwen included 5 or 6 lipsticks and you hold up the different colours before deciding on a ruby stick. You lean close to the mirror and try to remember the times you have watched this female ritual. You gently apply the colour to the middle of your plump bottom lip before moving out to one side and then the other. It looks great and so you do the same with the top lip. You rub your lips together and then apply another coat. You take some lip gloss and carefully apply that to make your lips look so tempting and kissable. Sam will not be able to resist you think dreamily before a picture flashes through your mind of the same plump ruby red lips sliding up and down his thick shaft. You shake your head and tell yourself that your lips looks great and you feel proud of your minor accomplishment!

You decide to further investigate the contents of the suitcase and squat down again to explore. You take out your stunning party dress, holding it against your body and admiring yourself in the mirror. You hang the dress on the hook on the back of the door and continue. You pull out some amazingly thin and lacy lingerie and the sheerest black stockings you have ever felt. They will look amazing on your long legs and have a thick band of lacy elastic at the top with whirls of red flower pattern woven into the lace. They look unbelievably sexy as you run them through your fingers. You can’t wait to try them on and feel your thighs rub together. Even better you want to wear them and watch Sams reaction and then to have him fuck you while you wear them. Another picture flashed through your mind of your riding Sams cock while you wear these stockings and nothing else, your breasts bouncing and your head thrown back. The thought makes your pussy moisten again and you dip your fingers into your wet cleft amazed once more at the strings of juice as you remove your hand and lick your fingers.

Next you pull out a very brief and very bright red string bikini. You let the towel fall from your body and hold up the bikini top wondering what to do. You rack your brain and remember watching girls do this a few times. You place the top over your pert breasts and tie the thin strings at the back and admire how it clings to your breasts. You try a couple of little experimental jumps and watch as your breasts bounce alarmingly almost escaping the tiny red triangles of fabric.

Next you fit the red bikini thong pulling it into your arse cleft and tying the side strings tight and high on your hips. You find a short denim mini skirt and pull it up your legs and over your hips. It nearly covers your arse but dam you look hot! Finally you put a red halter neck skivvy top over the bikini top and place some Birkenstock sandals on your feet.

You squat again to close the suitcase until later when you notice a long cylinder shaped object wrapped in a tee-shirt at the bottom. You pull it out and unwrap it and give a high pitched squeak as you look at the flesh coloured latex double ended dildo in your hands. Another sticky yellow note is attached ‘Another gift for you. Maybe you and a ‘friend’ could try it out this weekend. X’ the thing is as long as your forearm and as thick as your arm too. You closely examine it as your tummy turns cartwheels at the thought of how you could ever put that thing inside you. Sams cock felt like it would split you open and filled you completely. This thing looks more like the size of the cock of a champion stud stallion. You give another squeak as Sam knocks loudly on the door. “Are you alright Jane? You’ve been i there for ever and I need a leak”. You quickly stuff the dildo into the bottom of the suitcase with a promise to investigate further later.

You open the door with a winning smile on your face. “Sorry Sam- just trying to make myself look presentable after the ravishing you gave me. Hurry up. I want to go meet the others at the pool”. You smirk and give him a wink as you wheel your suitcase past him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)