More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by Torg Torg

What do I do?

Wake Meg

I roll to Meg, sliding my arm around her, spooning her. My stiffy pokes into her asscrack. I cup her tit, squeezing it and playing with the nipple. In a minute, she moans softly and the nipple becomes a hard pebble. I pull her body slightly and she rolls to her back in the middle. I remove the sheet from our bodies, looking over at Penny. I figure if she wakes up, she would like to see us fucking. Currently Penny is facing away from us.

With Meg's body available to me, I cup her far boob while I lean in to suck her closest nipple. As I suckle her breast and fondle her other, she sighs in her sleep, then moans louder. I slip my hand down to her waist and find her slit, getting my fingers wet on her sweet juices. I rub her clit, starting slow and speeding up as I go. Meg moans and grunts until she gasps and squeaks, her eyes open as she wakes up in mid-orgasm.

Before she can do more, I roll on top of her and slip inside her hot slickness.

"Oh, Dan! Fuck me good!" she hoarsely whispers.

I look over and Penny has turned over, watching us through mostly closed eyes. I see movement and Penny shows me that she has two fingers buried in her pussy. I'm going to put on a good show for her.

I grab Meg's body roughly and pound her tight pussy fast and hard. I just came in Penny so I should be able to go as hard as I want. Our groins slap together on each thrust.

"Oh, my God, Dan! What got you so worked up? You're so deep inside me, you're gonna make me come so hard on your cock!" she whispers hoarsely.

I say nothing, but lift up a little so I can get to Meg's tits. I squeeze them hard and pinch her nipples.

She groans and whispers, "I don't care why you are this hot, but whatever it is, keep doing it, because this is amazing!" Then her legs wrap around my waist and squeeze, pushing me deep. Her moans go up in pitch and volume, and I know she's getting close. I twist both nipples severely, and her moan turns to a gasp as her body explodes in a wild orgasm. She tries to keep quiet, but she is unsuccessful. Her head thrashes from side to side as she squeals. Her pussy is pounding my shaft, trying to get me to come, but I'm not ready yet.

After a minute, she comes down, but I'm still pummeling her sex. I put an arm under each of her thighs and I lift them over my shoulders, almost bending her in half.

"My God, Dan, you're so deep in me. Shit, your cock is so good!" she says, no longer whispering. Then she squeals again, arching her back as she shakes like San Francisco during an earthquake. This time I feel my balls contracting, so I speed up more and roar over Meg's head as I erupt like a volcano inside my wife's body, splash after splash of spunk filling her womb. "Oh, yes! Fill me, baby! Your cum is so hot! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Meg shouts, unable to control her volume.

I can faintly hear Penny's muffled moans and shrieks as she climaxes with us. After at least a minute, my orgasm ends and I slow down, and then release Meg's legs and slipping out of her hot pussy. We just lay there panting noisily. I furtively glance over at Penny, and she winks at me and blows me a kiss. Then I remember what Meg just said. 'I don't care why you are this hot, but whatever it is, keep doing it.' My wife just gave me permission to keep having sex with Penny! I wink back and lick my lips.

Once I'm recovered, I roll off and cuddle Meg. We kiss long and passionately. We fall asleep quickly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)