More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

What do you do?

Wait for a while

You can hear Meghan getting settled at her desk and you decide to wait to see how she behaves. After about ten minutes pass you hear her cellphone ring. She answers it and you can hear her hushed voice holding a giggling conversation. From the sounds of it she's talking to a girlfriend, making plans for the evening. The call goes on for ten minutes before she hangs up.

About ten minutes after that Meghan appears in your door holding a coffee mug.

"Knock, knock, John. I brought you coffee." She sways across the room and puts the mug down in front of you, spilling some on the desk. "Ooopsie, I'll get something to clean that up."

"Never mind that. Close the door and come back here." She looks startled at the stern tone of your voice but she obeys, glancing back over her shoulder at you as she walks to the door. She's a lovely, petite young redhead, no more than five feet high and adding three inches to that with heels. Today she has worn a light orange dress that looks painted on her deliciously curved body, stopping mid-thigh and showing the swell of her cleavage.

She comes back towards you, a tentative smile on her face. You can see she's not sure what's going on, or what to expect.

"You were late again this morning, Meghan. In fact, you're late nearly every day." She starts to look distressed. "Further, you held a long personal call on company time, another thing you do a lot of. Add to that all the mistakes you make, and it's clear that there have to be some changes made." You're pleased to see a flicker of alarm in her face.

"I'm sorry John, I...."

"That's another thing," you cut her off. "In this office you address me as Sir."

She looks a bit stunned. You have never spoken to her this harshly before.

"I'm sorry, I'll do better, I didn't mean to..."

"I'm not interested in excuses," you interrupt her again. "As I said, there are going to be some changes here. As it's apparent that you aren't much of a secretary, I'll have to train you better, or find something you're good at. We can start right now."

"What do you mean, Sir?" she asks, looking worried.

"It's simple. You can either accept training to improve your skills and work ethic or you can start doing something else for me."

"What kind of training, Sir?"

"Every time you make a mistake, I'm going to punish you. I think I'll start by spanking you, but I might come up with other ideas. What do you think of that Meghan?

"I don't like it. I don't want to be spanked." She looks really nervous now.

"Alright, then you can do something else for me. Something that I know you should be able to do."

"I want to be helpful Sir, I do try, I will try harder...." You hold up your hand to stop her flow of words.

"I'm not interested in your so called secretarial skills if you won't accept punishment, Meghan. What I want you to do is come over here in front of me. Come on." You beckon to her and swivel your chair to face her. She steps forward with trepidation, her eyes wary.

"That's a girl. Now get down on your knees in front of me and unzip my pants and pull my cock out and suck it."

She gasps and looks horrified. "I can't do that! I'm a good girl!" she protests.

"We'll see how good you are once you have those sweet lips around my cock, Meghan. Let me be clear. Your choice is accept punishment and training, or start sucking. What's it going to be?"

Meghan bites her lip nervously, trying to decide.

What does Meghan choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)