More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Whose Tale do you read?

Vivia the Rogue's Tale

Vivia hated long walks. It was the only thing she didn't like about jobs like this. She detested lengthy travel, especially when it was so boring and uneventful. She had to walk leagues of empty road for days on end, often with nobody to accompany her, without any interesting towns between here and there. At least, not usually. Ilustoria was a vast kingdom, and its countryside varied, however there was only so thin a hair to split to call it such. And the walking. It was on the feet, and made her envy the times when she could afford a horse. They made decent company, too. However, walking did have one advantage she appreciated, in the form of a fine form to flaunt.

Dressed in her traveling attire of tight-fitting buckskin breeches and a light tunic of teak maroon, Vivia headed down the hundredth empty dirt road this month, making her way to the edges of the realm for yet another quest. She soon paused, though, to fish her map out of the satchel that hung at her hip and double-check her location.

She was where she wanted to be, that much she could tell. But where she was going, she needed to recall in her mind, as the map didn't denote such a place very specifically.

Where was Vivia going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)