More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Redford13 Redford13

What is Emma going to do?

Visiting a certain friend of hers.

It was actually extremely hard to fit herself into her car, and surely it wasn't safe to drive if you were almost unable to move, but the adrenaline flowing through Emma's vanes defied all logic. She opened the coat and immediately zipped of her little dress. Then her panties and bra went off. She immediately started fondling herself, almost coming to orgasm. She however refrained herself from doing so, as she wanted to reach the high point in the comfort of her own bed. She closed the clasps of the coat and drove of towards Vicky's house.

As she parked her car in front of Victoria's place, her sane self finally discovered that she was actually still wearing her outrageous fur outfit, with nothing underneath. Her patience however, was running low. 'Ah fuck, to hell with it', she said, as she wriggled herself out of the car and waded over to the door. Though there still was a spec of nervousness on her mind, she rang the doorbell, but all her doubt was taken away by what she saw next.

Vicky as well was wearing her fur coat. She even had on the very same hat and mittens as Emma was. The sight became to much for the both of them to hold themselves together, as they locked lips in kiss the movies could only dreams about. Their wet tongues exploring each other's mouth, they waddled in. After the door closed, they pulled open the others coat, to reveal they were both naked. 'Don't ask any questions', Victoria said nervously. 'Follow me.' Emma followed Vicky to a part of the house she had never been before. The double oak doors opened, and a great hall with huge windows with a view to the garden and pool, revealed itself to her. The longest wall, opposing the windowed wall, was covered in a huge wall of clothing hangers, and from and every one of them hung a fur. 'Yes, there are indeed a thousand furs hanging there. And these are only the regular ones. They're, so to speak, decorative.' Emma wouldn't have ever called them decorative, as she saw what kinds were placed among them. On the shorter sides of the immense ballroom. The walls were covered with fur hats, mittens, spreads, pillows and, to Emma's surprise, even underwear. That however, wasn't the reason Victoria dragged here. In the middle of the windowed wall stood the biggest bed Emma had ever seen, big enough to fit twenty people, at the least. It was covered with a gargantuan silver fox spread and at least ten pillows, measuring one square yard per piece. 'Emma, go lay down on the bed.' Victoria said wit happy but shy voice. As Emma made her way to the middle of the bed, she heard some rustling of fur behind her. She laid down on her back, and almost automatically started rubbing herself with the mittens, her eyes closed. The sight she experienced when she opened her eyes, was one to behold. Vicky sat in front of her, on her knees, rubbing her bare moist pussy with her left mitten-covered hand, shyly looking Emma in the eye. 'Spread your legs, Emma', she said, mesmerized by what she was looking at. Nervously, Emma pulled up her knees and spread her legs, opening up her wet cunt to Victoria. 'We are both nervous. I'll go gentle, I promise.' Vicky kept rubbing herself, while she slowly lowered her mouth over Emma's vagina. The moment her lips hit Emma's, a jolt of pleasure shot through their bodies, drawing huge moans from both of them. She started sucking, making Emma clamp her mittens to her breasts, her eyes focused on the moving mass of silver fox fur at her feet. Vicky herself had the time of her life, finally truly accepting her true feelings towards Emma. As they got hornier and hornier, their shyness ebbed out of them, and soon, Emma was encouraging Vicky to go a step further. 'Pleeeeease use your tongue Vick, I need your tongue inside of me', she half-whispered, half-grunted. Victoria was only too happy to oblige, as she slowly snaked her tongue inside Emma's tunnel. 'Oh my god!', Emma yelled, as she felt Vick's tongue wriggling around in her tight shaved pussy. Vicky, now only focused on Emma, started lapping away at her snatch, and as Emma saw the magnificent fur hat bobbing up and down, she could only witness as Victoria put both her mittens on Emma's breasts. With Vicky massaging her modest orbs, Emma put both her hands on Vick's fur covered head, slightly pushing down. 'Make me cum Victoria, please, I need it, I need it!', she yelled. Victoria was more than happy to oblige. As she slipped her tongue into Emma's love hole, she started searching for the sweet spot. Suddenly Emma yelped loudly, making clear that Victoria had found her G-spot. Vicky almost came herself, as she rubbed her tongue over Emma's sweet spot like a madman. 'Oh, oh, fuck, Vicky make me cum, do me, aaaaaaaaah!', Emma screamed as the most immense orgasm of her life practically ripped her body in half. Her legs started shaking, and spasm were tearing through every part of her body as she kept screaming out of pure joy, with Victoria miraculously still attached to her bare and soaking wet cunt, preventing her squirting from ruining the fur that was smothering them both. Over the course of a few minutes, Emma slowly calmed down, still breathing heavily. And while she cooled down, her best friend, kneeling next to her, was only getting more and more worked up.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)