More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What are you going to do?

Visit with your old boss

You decide to go and have a look at the workplace where you got your first job at sixteen. You remember having a very nice time there, even though that might be nostalgia talking. Your colleagues were extremely fun though, and your boss was an incredibly nice person. He was your parents' friend, which was why you got a job so easy. But he became a friend of you too, in a weird way. He always wanted to watch movies or play videogames.

The place is not far from your house, so you decide to just walk there. The sun is shining and some fresh air will do you good. It's a short trip full of nice nostalgia. You see the school you used to go to, the bars you would hang out with friends and the skateparks you used to skate.

When you reach the workplace you just walk inside, assuming everyone will still know you. Most of your old colleages were a little older, and seemed like their careers were on a halt. So you assume they still work there.

Walking inside though, the place has changed a little, and you can't find your way around anymore. It seems like the place has grown and become more fancy. You see a young blonde woman, sitting at a desk that appears to be the reception.

Ask her for the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)