More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ankoino Ankoino

What world do you want to create?

Virgins-Ownership of Sexual Rights-Natural/Helpful

Virgins:

In this world the protagonist has the authority to use any virgin women however he desires. Any adult female woman who has never had a penis enter her vagina is considered a virgin. This definition means any woman who has only performed oral or anal sex is considered a virgin, and many lesbians are considered virgins. This also means if the protagonist has anal or oral sex with a virgin, they remain his to use.

Ownership of Sexual Rights:

The protagonist was given absolute ownership over the sexuality of all virgins in his city by a vague government program. This means he can do whatever he wants from personal use to selling their cherry to the highest bidder. It also means the girls can't perform any sexual acts without the permission of the protagonist. Many girls who find out the protagonist is the rights holder to their sexuality will be willing to bargain for those rights.

Your ownership supersedes all laws that might otherwise apply to you. Obviously this allows you to any virgins at your pleasure, but it also allows you to engage in illegal activities as part of a girls bargain for her rights. However, the girls are not protected in the same way. For example: If a girl agrees to tie her non-virgin sister down so you can have your way with her then the girl will be guilty of aiding in her sisters , but you will not be considered guilty of .

Girls Reactions-Natural:

The girls will react naturally to your actions. This means if you are a virgin girl she will resist, but if you're helping a horny virgin relieve herself she won't. While there are no social ramifications for your actions, the personal attitudes of the girls will be changes by how you treat them.

Everyone Else's Reaction-Helpful:

Everyone else in the world sees what you're doing as perfectly fine as long as you identify that you're the rights holder. In addition, if they know this and you ask for help they will feel compelled to do whatever you ask of them.

Who Are You?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)