More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Redford13 Redford13

What happens next?

Victoria gets what she deserves, in quite a satisfactory way.

Victoria, again, was working up her crotch with her mitten-covered hands, building up her already substantial arousal. Her pussy, however, was craving some human attention, as it had been a while, so she decided to take faith into her own hands once more.

Emma had almost passed out because of her earth-shattering orgasm from only a moment ago, and was laying flat on her back, eyes half closed, encased by her giant fur coat. Though she could barely notice what was going on around her, the feeling of the fur, pressing against her from all angles, was heavenly. Then, her eyesight registered a shadow passing over her, beyond the hairs directly hanging over her eyes from the huge hat. She had almost forgot she was wearing it, while the feeling of its weight and the fur pressing, massaging and tickling her face was almost god-like, now she thought about it. She could forgive herself for paying attention to something else the past couple minutes. While these thoughts went through her head, her half-passed out mind barely noticed a pink fleshy slit closing in on her face. When Victoria crashed her moist cunt onto Emma's bare face, she expected her to yelp in surprise, but to her own surprise and satisfaction, Emma's started sucking as if she was automated. Vicky noticed the dazed look of friends face, telling her she did not yet really know what she was actually doing after that orgasm of hers, but the sight of Emma's face, framed by both her fur hat and the coat's collar, sucking on her snatch like a baby on a breast, aroused her way too much to stop with what she was doing.

As Emma's brains slowly came back online, she registered something was pressing on her, something with quite a weight at that. As her eyes focused again, she suddenly realized Victoria was sitting over her, on her knees, pressing her slit into her face, all the while looking focused into her eyes. Then she realized she was willingly sucking on her pussy lips, eliciting great pleasure out of her best friend. Out of pure surprise, she yelped. Victoria, suddenly drawn out of her focused horny state, quickly lifted her pussy off of Emma's face, asking in a somewhat scared manner: 'Do you want me to stop? Because we can stop if you want.' For what seemed an eternity, they stared into each others eyes, Victoria's frightened, Emma's full of conflict, her brows furrowing and stretching under the mass of silver fox around her head. Then Emma's look went blank, her eyes fully fixed on Vicky's. Her fur clad hands grabbed the top of Victoria's thighs, and she smashed them down towards the bed, letting Vick's vagina collide with her face. She started sucking like a madman, all the while keeping her look fixed on her best friends face. Victoria got surprised so hard that a loud moan escaped her mouth the moment Emma smacked her cunt against her mouth. She started massaging her breasts, bobbing her head from side to side in pure bliss. Emma's consciousness was driving at full throttle, trying to process what she was actually doing. She realized her hands were doing nothing at the moment, so she took off the mitten on her left hand, placing it in Victoria's butt-crack, drawing another loud moan from her. She again started massaging her own slit, but decided she wanted to come again, this time together with Vicky. So she curved the ring and middle finger of her bare left hand and snaked them underneath her gloved right hand, and started pumping her twat with her bare fingers, simultaneously furring and finger-fucking herself to her second fur induced orgasm. As Victoria heard a muffled slopping of wet flesh, mixed with the rustle of fur against bare skin, she turned her face as far around as she could to witness the proof that Emma knew full well what she was doing right now. This inspired her to fire things up as well on the business end. She also removed her mitten and stuck it in her now stuffed butt-crack, whilst still rubbing her quite round breasts with her gloved right hand. 'Could you lick my G-spot as well, Emma, pleeeeaaaaase?' she asked in the softest, sweetest voice imaginable. Emma immediately shot her tongue into Vicky's twat, and directly found what she was looking for. 'Oh yeeeaaaah, that's it Emma, keep hitting it!' Victoria took her own bare hand, and started to furiously rub her clit, adding to her already mile high sex drive. She started slowly humping Emma's face, but going further and faster up and down as time progressed. They both started rubbing themselves harder and harder, while Emma hit Victoria home. 'Fuck me Emma, suck me sweety, aaaaaaaaahhh!' Victoria came even harder then Emma, because of the added stimulus of her pinching her own clit. While Victoria humped and bounced on Emma's face like a maniac, screaming her lungs out of pure bliss, Emma was reaching a high point of a whole new order. As she came, her arms dug into the silver fox spread, grabbing hand-fulls of delicious fur, looking for a hold. She sure needed one, as her legs kicked in every direction possible, bucking her ass and back half a foot into the pair. The only reason her upper body and head stayed still, was because of the almost 110 lbs pressing on her face, and her arms anchored to the sea of sliver fox fur below them both. She screamed at the top of her lungs into Victoria's cunt, muffling her ecstasy. She drank the river of sweet nectar from Vick's vagina like a pro. They kept loudly moaning and spasming for at least 5 minutes after their shared orgasm, holding eye-contact for the whole time. Eventually they grew silent, and passed out together, overcome by the tiredness of their intense lovemaking. Their last thought was that their lives would never be the same again. Now hope it was for the better.

What happens when they wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)