More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who and where?

Victor, A 45 year old African-American Into White Women

It had been a few months since I heard that voice, along with the rest of the world. I was once a religious man, but after so many years of hardships I'd been through, I had lost my way. But I truly believe that voice had been something from Heaven. Why the angels wanted me to any woman I saw fit, I haven't got the slightest, but far be it from me the question a higher power.

I've taken to seeing this opportunity I've been given as getting retribution on the white man for what they've done to me and my race by and breeding their girlfriends, wives, daughters, mothers and sisters. It just feels so right fucking the ones they love right in front of them, in front of the whole damn world and having them thank me for leaving them with a little mixed race baby to raise.

I was doing my shopping, when I spied a nerdy looking college age redhead doing her own. I shrugged, left my cart and walked up behind her before I grabbed her by the neck. I quickly tugged down her paint stained sweatpants and cotton panties.

"H-help...!" She struggled to scream and I just squeezed my hand around her neck tighter. "No one's gonna help you, cunt. I'm gonna your asshole then blow my load in your pussy." I bluntly told her.

After my threat, she realized I was the world renowned free and began to put up less of a fight. I tossed her to the ground with her pants and panties around her knees, which took the brunt of her fall.

"Have you ever taken a black cock?" I asked. "N-no..." She responded, her voice hoarse from my . "You racist bitch." I yelled, venom in my voice as a crowd started to form, many with phones drawn. "Make sure all of you record me blacking this racist ass cracker." I tell the crowd.

"No please, I'm not racist, I've just never-" she tried to defend herself, but I spit on her puckered brown hole and dove right in. "Oh fuuuuuck!!!" She hollered as I took her anal virginity.

I pushed her face into the dirty store floor and ordered her to lick it as I continued my on her asshole. She did as she was told and proceed to sob, which only made me harder and pound her even faster. I knew I would be ready to fill up her pussy soon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)