More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

The Princess?

Velbi

Velbi was very worried, and her green eyes showed it. It was time for her journey. Before she could be formally accepted as an adult nymph, and valid heir to her mother's throne, she had to undertake a journey into the human world, of twelvemonths of duration. One year in which she would have to find food, survive, and most importantly, not become enslaved by human cum. The danger it posed to nymphs was well known.

After getting ready, Velbi set out. At least, with her mixed heritage, she would be assisted by water and land creatures if she called out to them. She set out, as all nymphs did, wearing nothing, as they didn't see the point in clothing. Her turquoise body was naked, for any human to happen by and see her bountiful bosom and ass, which would no doubt make the males want to get her.

She headed in the route her mother told her lead out of the forest, as the rules stated she couldn't be inside any forest for more than one day, or she would lose. That meant routine interaction with humans. When she set out, naive little Velbi had no idea what cum was, or how she would ingest it, and didn't know to what means some human men would go to fuck a hot female like her. She also didn't know that her turquoise skin and cyan hair gave her an exotic allure some men were interested in. Once she was out of the forest, Velbi found a human path and began to happily walk down it.

Back home, her mother was worried sick. Would her daughter find her way back home? Or would she become a mindless fuck-, like her own older sister, Maivele, had become? She shuddered at the thought, remembering finding her older daughter one day out in the forest, mindlessly servicing dozens of men in exchange for cum donations she could drink, her skin, so similar to her younger sister’s, covered nearly completely in cum, along with her sea blue hair. They had brought her back, and were working on finding a cure, but she would refuse to eat anything but human cum, forcing her to send some of her servants to fetch it. The situation worsened when a few of the servants also consumed a bit and developed an addiction, but she found a few herbs that kept it at check, and was working on something that could possibl reverse the effects.

Who does she meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)