More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Will Maria be able to stay faithful?

Veggie tales

Michael and Kevin had after school activities today, so I had the empty house all to myself for quite a while. Rosa always gave them a ride home on their activity days as they were usually finished about the time she left work. Dan, when he's here, or I would pick them up on regular days. So here I sat, all alone, watching the rain as it fell outside my window. I had nothing but time on my hands, and I started to fantasize about Derek again. I was glad he wasn't the same age as my son Michael. He was a strapping eighteen year old, heading for nineteen. I wondered if he had a girlfriend, and if he didn't, if I might convince him somehow to let me be his on the side. I closed my eyes, and my hand slowly went down inside my shorts, invading my panties to find my moist and ready swollen flower of womanhood. The crotch of my panties was already soaked just from the thought of Derek and that huge bulge of his. I wanted him, and I wanted him bad.

I started wishing that I had at least bought some sex toys for times like this, but in my years of marriage to Dan I never found that much of a need for them. My fingers served quite nicely, and even Dan enjoyed watching me masturbate. It always turned him on, and usually led us to some of the best sexual experiences we've ever had. I wondered if Derek would like to watch me. I dipped two fingers into my honey pot, but it wasn't doing me any good this time. I stopped, frustrated, and questioned myself about what I was doing. My fingers just weren't cutting it right now. All I could think of was Derek's big cock. But what could I do to satisfy myself, short of going out in the rain to search for him? He was probably off work by now, at home with his parents. There was no way I could explain a visit.

I stood up, and paced the floor in thought. Then I thought about the fresh vegetables I bought the other day. There were some cucumbers and some yellow and green squash, and bananas. I began to wonder what they'd feel like up inside me. Surely one of them could satisfy me, and keep me from thinking about Derek for a while. I ran to the kitchen in my excitement, and tore the fridge door open. I opened the vegetable drawer to feast my eyes upon the thick, long, edible treasures that would soon bring me so much orgasmic bliss. After comparing sizes and diameters, I choose a nice long, thick cucumber that had lots of bumps. I smiled to myself with satisfaction as I closed the fridge, and turned to make my way quickly upstairs to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me, forgetting about locking it. I quickly stripped off all my clothes. and lay down on the bed. I rubbed the cold cucumber with my hands, trying to warm it up a bit before inserting it into my aching, needy cunt. I rubbed it and kissed it, then took it into my mouth to help warm it. When the skin no longer felt overly cold, i got ready to insert it.

Just as I was about to guide my new fuck friend deep inside my wet pussy, I heard a knock at the front door. My heart began to race from the sudden scare as I dropped the cucumber between my open legs. Oh no! I thought to myself. I'm going to get caught naked with a cucumber! But the thought of it actually excited me. I didn't know who it might be at this time of day. I lay there, naked on the bed, cucumber between my thighs, wondering what I should do. Should I hurry and get dressed, and answer the door? Or should I be quiet, and hope whoever it is goes away?

What do I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)