More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

Who?

Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born on December 14, 1988 in Salinas, California. The American actress rose to fame for her portrayal of Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series.

In 2011, Vanessa starred in 'Sucker Punch', a Zack Snyder film that's dark and gritty tone allowed the former Disney star to show a side to her that the public had never seen before. The next year, Hudgens had a leading role in both 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island' and 'Spring Breakers', the later a hyper-sexual film that featured the actress in a threesome.

More recently, Vanessa has starred alongside Jennifer Lopez in 'Second Act'. taken a leading role in the third Bad Boys movie, 'Bad Boys for Life', and had a leading role in 'Tick , Tick... Boom!' on Netflix.

Since 2018, Vanessa had starred in a variety of Christmas themed movies for Netflix, including a trilogy of films in the 'Princess Switch' series, which had her playing increasing numbers of different roles with different personalities and styles, and 'The Knight Before Christmas'.

With that out of the way, let's get to the good stuff.

Over the years, Vanessa Hudgens had earned a reputation for being one of the freakiest girls in the industry, a title Vanessa herself didn't deny she deserved. With the advent of social media, that reputation gained a reach beyond the City of Angels. The whole world knew what a slut she was, and everyone wanted a piece.

How did Vanessa Hudgens end up in bondage?

A) Blackmailed by Netflix executives

B) Dinner with her director

C) A night out with her girlfriends

D) A fan breaks into her home while she’s asleep

E) Something even better

What happened to Vanessa Hudgens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)