More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10

Is she right?

Vacuum lips

Katie was lying in a bright room. Mr. White had given her some pills to help her calm down. Unable to refuse, Katie had swallowed them.

She couldn't remember how she came here, but there was a handful of men dressed in white swirling around her.

'Doctor, patient F9 has woken up.' Somebody shouted as Katie tried to push herself up. She tried to talk, but only a soft moan left her lips.

An older man in white came to her, maybe this was the doctor. He smiled kindly at her.

'We will run some test now, are you ready, girl?'

Katie could only nod. She didn't trust her voice.

The doctor wrote something down after testing her eye reflexes and looked at her with his baby-face.

'Can you count to ten for me?'

Katie tried to, but she couldn't remember how to move her lips the right way. Everything was wobbly and soft.

'Uhhh, wah, euh.' It was all she could manage. She knew it wasn't right. In her head, she had already counted to ten perfectly. She still knew the words. But her lips wouldn't listen to her. She could only utter weird moans. So she stayed silent as she almost exploded with questions of what they'd done to her.

'Hush, little one. Everything's alright. Just relax and open your mouth.'

She complied. The doctor felt around and nodded.

'It may be a bit strange at first to experience your first mods at your age, but if you take your prescribed medicine, I guarantee you'll learn to love it.'

He handed her a small mirror. Katie couldn't stop her new mouth from moaning as she saw what had become of her face.

'As you can see, we have removed the teeth and most of your tongue to allow for more room. This is, of course, a very standard procedure. But now try to push your lips forward.'

A tingling sensation rushed through her as she did what the doctor had said. Her lips twisted and turned and it was as if they were living parasites pushing forward from her face. Katie tried holding them still with her hand, but they immediately began stimulating her fingers. As if they were her new owner's cock.

'Remember you cannot stop this movement yourself. Only swallowing enough cum will relax the lips now.'

'It's a truly magnificent view, sir.' Another doctor agreed with Babyface.

The room was silent for a moment while the men observed her. Moments turned into minutes, and she still had no control over the fierce sucking of her lips. She couldn't even take her hand out.

'Good girl.' Her owner said as he stepped from behind her. Had he been watching her from behind the bed?

What does this command do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)