More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Unintentional Swap

Jeph was having the worst day of his life. First the tour guide group running the Jefferson mansion was cracking down on their budget. That meant he was out of the job after today. And second, his wife was leaving him for some rich asshole that lived the fast life. Leaving him with the kids and without his job, they wouldn't last long. That was until some shady character approached Jeph, offering to take care of his family for the rest of his life if he did one simple thing on his last day of the job. Something so simple, Jeph never even took a minute to think about how this "simple" task would effect the world to come.

Jeph lead the last member of his tour into the Jefferson library and then slowly shut the door to avoid raising suspicion. He locked it and threw the key in the next room. It clanged across the wooden floor until it slid out of sight. Next he moved through the hallway until he came across a small rusted machine resting on a old wooden end table, randomly placed in the hallway. Jeph always overlooked the strange contraption in his tours and now his whole life was on this thing still working. He took out the note the stranger gave him, only a few words occupied this paper: pull the lever in the back to the right. And he did so, pulling the lever was hard due to the rust it accumulated forcing him to put his back in it. The lever creaked and finally gave, letting off a weird blue shock that shot up the wall. The blue shock reached the top of the mansion and sent out a wave of energy that engulfed the entirety of the Jefferson grounds. Jeph prayed to whoever was listening that he did not just become a terrorist for his kid's future.

I was making my way out of the bathrooms near the gardens when a blue wave sent me backwards onto the lawn. What the hell was that? I pushed myself up on my butt, but a sharp pain in my chest kept me from standing up. Then this sharp pain moved from my chest up to my throat, it felt like I was trying to gag something up. Then the pain it's way out of my throat and exited through my mouth. I lost consciousness for a few seconds and when I regained it, I was about fifty feet in the air. That wasn't even the weird part, because as soon as I looked down I saw my body. Why the hell was my body down there!?I saw it and pointed so that others would notice what drew my attention. Then I felt a cramp in my stomach, pulling my arm down I tried to comfort myself. Eventually my cramp started to move to the upper portion of my body! I felt like I couldn't stand when the cramp got to my throat and made me start to gag. Even other people around me started to gag. Whatever that pulse was must have had some toxic feedback. Then the cramp got so bad that I lifted my head towards the sky and opened my mouth to let whatever was coming through out.

Then I was instantly propelled through the air and I tried to flail as a instant reaction, but I couldn't move my limbs. I zoomed past the gardens seeing what I was in the reflective surfaces, I was a ghostly severed reflection of my head. My ghostly head started spiraling towards the other side of the estate plummeted as I got closer to the other side of the house . Then other people's ghostly heads raced past me in opposite directions, I quickly looked back at the direction I was heading and noticed a few bodies lying on the walking path. Fear grew across my face as my ghostly form kept its speed right as it was about to hit a young women with a white shirt and jeans. I tried to put up my hands to lessen the impact and realized once again that my body was on the other side of the mansion. I blacked out when I impacted with the young women's body.

I woke up to hair in my face and my chest hefting a heavier weight than usual. Somehow I had ended back up on the ground and pushed myself back up once again. I put my hands on my knees to steady myself in anticipation of the sharp pain in my chest, but it never came. What I noticed next was jean material. Not only did I not wear jeans today, but I was supposed to be wearing shorts. I pushed my legs up to stand and swatted away my hair feeling the volume of it. Awed in confusion I placed a hand on my chest and felt a female breast. Then I moved the hand down the shirt to the zipper area of my jeans feeling only a small mound. My sudden change of clothing was the last thing on my mind at the moment, taking both of my hands I grabbed my new breasts and fondled them graciously to prove their existence was concrete.

"Oh gawd! Uh, uhh, uhhh, uhhhh!" I moaned while fondling my new breasts.

I continued to fondle my right breast and moan, while I slipped my left hand around the curves of my butt. I felt myself getting very wet and could barely contain myself for very long. Feeling how bubbly my butt was I moaned louder and harder, finally the temptation was too great to ignore. Removing my left hand from my amazing new butt, I inserted it into my pants, past the underwear and right into my new pussy. The intensity of the pleasure me to collapse onto the lawn, letting me focus more on the pleasures of my new female body. As the moans grew louder and faster, I took my right hand off my right breast and started moving it in all sorts of directions. Exploring every nook and cranny as if I was on a time limit and god I hope I wasn't.

At first I started moving it across my boobs, generously massaging the nipples, and going in between exploring the cleavage. Then my new flat feminine stomach came next, massaging and rubbing over it with everything that I could offer. Finally my free hand joined its twin and went into my pants assisting in the pleasuring my pussy. I was very close to climaxing now and as I got there the intensity of my moans got more intense.

"Oh yeah that's it! Harder! Harder! Harder! Uh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!" I moaned. "Oh baby I want you inside of me, yes that's it, now go deeper! Oh, harder baby! Ohh! Uhhh!! Uhhhh! Aw gawd! Mmmmmmmmmm..."

I hit her climax and before I fell asleep from the pleasure I thought that this was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. And that was this body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)