More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

which one will you choose?

USA

You see a long blonde hair woman about 6'4 inches taller than you with her American bikini on,hey their handsome,she says while getting in the ring with you,im assuming that you know what happens when you defeat me ,she saids,as you nodded your head,the referee gives them to ring the bell and match start.She tells you that her name tammy before giving you a low blow,it ain't gonna be hot and heavy any time soon sweetheart,she saids taunting you,but before she know what hit her you gave her an stunner out of nowhere,she was surprise and fell flat on her back,you were able to recover from her low blow and give her a low blows of your own while she's on her back,your...ahhh good,she said,as you put her in the figurefourleglock,tammy tries to think of a way of this situation,i got it,she saids as she takes her bikini top off to reveal her two DD breast,you like what what ya see,she saids tauntingly as she swing her breasts from left to right,you can't help but feel mesmerize by her breast,she grab your head and gave you a headbutt,but you knockout each other upon impact,you woke up first and see tammy still knockout from the headbutt,you can pretty much see what tammy had,you wake her up,bring her to feet and drape her over your shoulder,hey that's no way to tre*shriek*,she saids as you take her for a spin,you put her down on her back,she is dazed and confuse,you feel more confident that you might win this fight,but when you look down for a second you realize that you have a boner,tammy was able to get back into focus just in time to see your boner,HOLY arrggh,she saids as she takes belly punch and a uppercut that knock her out cold.

What's your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)