More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is getting in the shop? And how did they get there?

Two girls looking for bachelorette party gifts

Wendy and Samantha were looking for kinky gag gifts for their friend Tracey's bachelorette party that night. They had bought Tracey some sexy lingerie now they wanted something kinky and funny to shock their rather prim and proper friend.

Having seen the sign for the store from their car, they pulled over and came in to see exactly what was so curious.

They walked in and saw no one. They saw shelves packed with knick knacks, bottles, vials, small boxes, and other oddities.

"Wow, it's like a hoarder's flea market," said Wendy.

"Really, this place has a lot of stuff, and it's all weird and odd."

"I hope we can find something. We have to get started on the party decorations at Beth's townhouse soon."

"May I help you, pretty ladies?"

The two women jumped and turned around to see a bent, short, skinny old man bowing to them. He has wispy white hair and a long pointed white goatee. He wore a pair of black slacks, a black shirt, a red vest, and a red bow tie.

"Yeah, we're kinda looking for a silly, but kinky gag gift for a bachelorette party," said Wendy.

"I think I can help you," said the man. "Follow me." He turned and walked to a row of shelves in the back of the shop. "Anything here catch your eye?"

is there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)