More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What character will you follow?

Tuka (Fantasy)

Tuka was in a very tough situation, it had been recently discovered by the head of her clan that she had been helping humans and others escape during raids made by the clan. Tuka stood in front of her entire clan, her hands tied behind a pole, a large orc approached her, this was the clan chief. He sneered at her. “So, you think you could get away with this huh? Helping humans escape?” The chief slammed a large war hammer in front of her, which caused Tuka to flinch. “You feel sympathy for them...Is it because of your heritage?” Tuka, unlike most of her clan, was not a full orc, but rather she was the product of an orc male and a human female, a half-orc. Tuka shook her head. “I-I'm sorry-” “SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TUKA!” Tuka's entire body was trembling, she was going to die here. Her head was going to be caved in by that war hammer, she had seen it happen to traitors before. “Are you scared?” The chief was right up in her face now. She nodded, as tears began to stream down her face. “I could kill you right now, it's what you deserve after all...But…” Tuka opened her eyes, the chief continued. “I won't.” Tuka's eyes went wide. “Y-you won't…?” The chief smirked at her. “No, you get to live. But from this day forward you shall be banished from our clan, if you ever return, you will be killed, understood?” She nodded. “U-understood…” The chief then grabbed her shoulders. “Now, before we allow you to go free…”

How will Tuka be punished?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)