More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Trying on new clothes

Elizabeth Henstridge had sunglasses and a hat on. Ok, it was a bit of a cliche look for an actress, but it helped avoid attention.

Well, that wasn't entirely true, it drew second glances for the odd style, but hopefully, no one could see enough of her face to recognize her from TV. It wasn't that she disliked her fans, far from it, it could just be a little exhausting to constantly do meet-and-greets when there were other things she wanted to get done.

Like today, good old-fashioned clothes shopping. She hadn't been for a while, and there was nothing quite like browsing the shop. She could afford a decent few.

Swimsuits, underwear, tops for both casual and formal use, skirts and pants... She fully intended to buy a lot today.

"Hey, is that who I think it is?"

"Who? Oh, right. Wait, is that Elizabeth Henstridge?"

"Has to be! I've got to go up to her. I really should."

Not hearing the distant voices, Elizabeth picked up a decent collection of clothes as she made her way through the shop.

Then, when she had about as much as she could carry, she followed the signs to the fitting rooms. As soon as she was inside and had drawn the curtain, she relaxed, putting down her armful of clothes and pulling off her sunglasses.

At least no one could see her in here, and no one would be interrupting.

Or so she thought. Just a handful of minutes later, a hand reaches for the curtain from the outside...

Who is it, and what state do they catch Elizabeth in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)