More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Trying on her Halloween costume!

Lauren heard her bell ring. She rushed to the door. On the other side a package set. Lauren squealed excitedly. It had come! It had finally come! Lauren knew the package was her Halloween costume.

Lauren never dressed up. She was far to prim and proper for that. Recently though, she'd been to make a change. To sum it all up simply... Lauren was horny! She hadn't had a date in over a year, she was always too busy with work, she was only twenty and too young for the bars still. She didn't know how to meet people, and all the guys at work and college were just such... boys! She wanted a man! Her body ached for one.

That was why she'd decided to go with a costume. Every Halloween there was several huge parties around town. She'd be sure to meet a guy at one! She didn't want to date: She simply wanted physical release. So, she'd decided for the first time in her life to do a 'sexy' Halloween costume. She always belittled the girls that dressed to get attention, but times called for measures!

Eagerly Lauren brought the package in and closed her door. She tore the package open, revealing her costume...

What's her costume?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)