More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lexist lexist

What to do next?

Try to ignore the distractions and get down to business

I shook my head hoping to get the distractions of the last few minutes out of my mind. I didn't want to be seen as a disappointment with my new responsibilities at work. I finished setting up my office and then got down to work.

After a couple of hours hard work I was beginning to feel a bit in the weeds. It didn't help that I kept flashing back to memories of Sara's legs and the closeup view of her mouthwatering cleavage. I really needed someone to bounce some of my early planning ideas off of just to make sure I was headed in the right direction, but who? I didn't really know anyone. I glanced over and saw Sara's number on the Post-It. I thought to myself, "It would be a good idea to call her, right? She said she was at my disposal, or there for me to use, or something like that. I really should avoid her until I have a better handle on this project, but maybe I need her help."

Before I knew what I was doing I had my phone in my hand and was dialing Sara's number.

"Hey John, miss me already?"

"Ahhh...something like that. Actually I could use some help on this project, are you free?"

"Sure, I told you I was at your disposal," she laughed.

"Okay I'll head on over to your offfice... ummm where is that?" Just then I heard loud thump on the wall.

"I'm next door, come on over when you're ready."

I figured the thump must have been Sara letting me know which side of mine her office was on. I grabbed my notepad and headed right out my door towards the office next to mine. I walked right in through the open office door ready to greet Sara, "Hey...." but the words caught in my throat because on the far side of room was the most amazing ass I had ever seen, and it did not belong to Sara. A pair of thin dark skinned legs, tightly clad in pants that I would describe as 3/4 length business yoga pants, if there were such a thing, lead up to a tight yet still grabbably large butt. "Oh... sorry, you're not Sara."

The woman stood up and turned around, holding a stapler in her hand. "No, I'm Cheryl you must be John. Sorry, you must have heard my stress reliever." She said as she held up the stapler. "I have a tendency to throw things when I get frustrated", she nodded her head towards the wall and I noticed several indentations in the wall behind her. "I haven't had a neighbor for awhile, I didn't realize you'd moved in there already." Obviously a little embarrassed by the first impression she was giving me, she blushed and looked down. I took this opportunity to look her over a little better. Cheryl was maybe 5'6" skinny and fit looking with dark hair and what looked to be green eyes. She looked to be either African or maybe Indian descent, maybe both. I'd already noticed her wonderful ass, but she also had quite nice breasts, they weren't huge but more than ample for her size. She was wearing a thin white and grey striped scooped necked shirt which revealed the form fitting camisole underneath.

As she looked back up I responded, "Yup moved in, and already at work. I was trying to find Sara's office she said she could give me a hand," I said as I backed up to the doorway of her office. "Sorry for intruding."

"No problem," Cheryl said as she walked towards the doorway. She leaned out the doorway and pointed out to the left, brushing her soft warm and what felt like braless breasts against my arm. "Sara's office is on the other side of yours. Good luck."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)