More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

What's next?

Tropical Beach Vacation

Having finally made it to her vacation destination after a long 4-month tv shoot for Modern Family Sarah Hyland breathed the fresh ocean air in deeply.

Sighing upon thinking back to how even the flight to the small island near Hawaii had been filled with complications and headaches Sarah was looking forward to the opportunity to relax and unwind.

For example, the airline somehow managed to lose all of her luggage meaning all she has with her at the moment are the clothes on her back and her purse.

Even still, she was glad to have finally made it to her vacation, the sun was out and the temperature was perfect.

Naturally, she had booked a private suite with its own swimming pool on a balcony that overlooked the rest of the resort and beach.

A perfect private paradise she thought to herself, but if she only knew what would soon happen...

After checking into her room, Sarah decided she wanted to take a stroll down the beach.

Since her luggage was still lost and on the way, Sarah decided to go with what she was wearing.

Exiting her private suite Sarah closed and locked the door behind herself followed by dropping her room key into the pocket of her shorts with her phone.

Having done that Sarah heads for the elevator at the end of the hall. Upon reaching the elevator Sarah presses the button to bring it to her floor.

Finally, after several minutes, the elevator arrives, the doors open and Sarah gets in.

Upon stepping into the elevator Sarah waits for the doors to close and then presses the button to take her down to the first floor so that she can head down to the beach.

As Sarah stands in the middle of the elevator she can’t help but notice that the walls of the elevator are mirrored thus making it seem like there’s more than one of her in the elevator.

Furthermore, as Sarah notices the many reflections of herself she can’t help but think to herself that she looks really good in her short shorts and black spaghetti strap shirt with a deep V neck that showed off hints of her baby blue bra.

All in all, it was perfect clothes to walk the beach in her opinion.

What happens on the beach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)