More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Trigger

Bella was at home in her townhouse reading over a script. It was a movie about a college freshman who was suffering from depression and social anxiety and goes to a counselor, a handsome man in his late twenties, and the girl develops a crush on him that ends up in obsession and .

The doorbell to her townhouse rang. Dressed in a pair of cut-off shorts and a white v-neck silk tee over a black lacy bra, Bella walked over and looked through the peephole. There was a man in his late twenties. He wore a sports coat and tie and jeans. He was handsome and had a manila folder in his hands. Bella latched the chain to the door and cracked it open. "yes?"

"I'm Dave Morrison," said the man. "The studio sent me over. I'm a therapist. I'm supposed to get you familiarized with the role of a therapist and how a girl with social anxiety and depression acts. I have this from your agent." He reached into his folder and pulled out a slip of paper and handed it through the crack in the door.

Bella read the letter, it was from her agent and explained this was on the up-and-up. "OK, come in," she said. She let the man in and led him to the living room.

"So, first," said the man. He took out a pocket watch from his coat pocket. "Ever seen those corny hypnotist shows where someone gets hypnotized by a pocket watch?"

"Not really," said Bella in a bored voice, "but I know what you're talking about."

The man started swinging the watch. "You're getting sleepy, very sleepy," he said in a joking tone.

Even though the man's tone was joking, Bella's gaze fixed on the watch. It has a weird luster that captured and reflected light in a rainbow pattern.

"Very sleepy," said the man in a calmer voice. "Sleepier and sleepier. You're so relaxed."

Bella's eyelids grew heavy and she blinked a few times.

"Sleepier and sleepier, more and more relaxed."

Bella could not keep her eyes open, and her chin fell to her chest.

"Bella, can you hear me?" asked Dave.

Bella barely nodded.

"Good, now listen carefully: Any time you are on a red carpet, you will feel compelled to moon the photographers and show them your bare ass. Understand?"

Bella's chin barely lifted and fell.

"Good, also, any time you hear dance music, you will do a sexy striptease. You will not realize what you are doing until you are completely naked. If anyone tries to stop you from stripping, you will not let them. Understand?"

Bella nodded again.

"Good, now stand up and do a sexy striptease for me."

Bella stood up and started swaying and dancing. She pulled off her shirt then her shorts, revealing a lacy black thong. She slid the thong off then the bra.

Dave filmed all of this. "Good, now when I wake you, you will not realize you are naked. You will think I did a great job educating you on social anxiety and depression. You will not realize you are naked until someone points it out to you. You are craving a doughnut and coffee. After I leave, you will go to the nearest doughnut place for doughnuts and coffee. Understand?"

Bella nodded.

"Sit down."

Bella sat.

"Now, once you realize you are naked today, you will have no idea why you are naked, but you will know it is all your fault, and no one else had anything to do with it. Wake!"

Bella's head rose and she blinked a few times. "Thanks, Mr. Morrison. I think I have a good understanding now."

"No problem," said Dave. "Enjoy the rest of your day." He left.

To the doughnut shop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)