More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Training?

Training and A Teacher

John Sealed his Flute inside his Blue Lantern Power Battery, while he Focused on using nature to center himself as he went through drills taught to him by Saint Walker. He saw that Nature and its Non-Sentient inhabitants had a way of fighting, and he had adopted it himself. He knew that the Green Lanterns saw their Green Power Rings as an extension of their Bodies, so what was to stop him from using his Body as an Extension of his Ring? And Viceversa!

He knew however that this wouldn't be able to work against all his future opponents, luckily Green Lantern Kilowagg came to speak to him. ''That's an interesting Stance you've got there kid.'' Says Kilowagg. ''Thank You Master Kilowagg, I spend time studying various creatures ro learn their own ways of fighting, and while I cannot mimic their movement's exactly, I can still use the Way of how they fight to my advantage. Did you need sometning?'' Asks John after explaining it to Kilowagg. ''Yeah, Ganthet Asked me to teach you some Green Lantern Combat Exercises to help train your martial prowess. That alright with you kid?'' Asks Kilowagg. ''If Master Ganthet wishes me to train with the Legendary and Notoriously Difficult to please Drill Sergeant Kilowagg of the Green Lantern Corps, then I must accept his desire. What shall we stat with?''

(Time-Skip: Later on, After Training with Kilowagg)

John had given Kilowagg a good work out, he hadn't been out theough one like that since Sinestro became his Rookie recruit, so that was a valued Prize in his Book. ''Thank you Master Kilowagg, but I must return to my Studies on Alien Culture and Languages before dusk. Same time Tomorrow?'' Asks John. ''What do you think Kid?'' Asks Kilowagg. ''Tomorrow then, try and keep up old man.'' Says John ass he leaves.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)