More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What do I say to Louise?

Tough love

Louise started rubbing my breasts after I lost control of myself and kissed her. I would be totally jumping at this opportunity if it wasn't for one thing. We are inside Louise's car and it is sitting in the parking lot of the wellness spa where anyone might see us. Equal parts of passion, lust, fear, and shame are fighting a war inside me and it is making my entire body blush. There is no denying that I would love to have sex with the spicy brunette who is massaging my breasts, but do I really want to do this where anybody could see us? I know that I had sex with Noor on the roof of her apartment building where any number of people must have seen us, but I wasn't in control of my actions at the time. I was in so much pain because of Kat's that I wanted to stop hurting for just one night. I was even too broken up to reciprocate any of Noor's attention so I just laid there and let her do whatever she wanted to me. Whatever I decide now, I better do it quick because Louise is unbuttoning my shirt.

"Can we take this someplace private?" I begged my friend.

"I guess so," Louise agreed while returning to her seat. "Although, I am a little surprised about your change in attitude."

"Look, when I had sex with Noor, I wasn't in control of what I was doing," I explained. "I was in shock for two days after I found Kat's dead body on the couch. I don't know why the dam suddenly broke in front of Noor's apartment building, but I had never been in so much pain in my life. I just wanted to do something to get me through the night. If Noor hadn't found me when she did, I probably would have gotten sloshed in some dive bar. When my pain, got to its peak, I took off my clothes and asked Noor to help me. I was in so much pain that I couldn't even give anything back to my lover."

"I think that I am beginning to understand," Louise mused while starting her car. "I'll take you home with me, but don't think that I have forgotten about you telling me about you telling me about your nightmare because that is what we are going to do after we have sex."

I didn't bother protesting Louise's threat of making me spill my guts about my nightmare because I know that it would do me absolutely no good at all. All I can do is concentrate on the promise that I am about to make love with this spicy hot fireball who is driving me to her place. I am starting to salivate at the prospect and it is also making my panties wet. By the time we finally get to Louise's place, my panties will probably be soaked. It is seeming to take forever to get there. We finally get to our destination and I see a luxurious blue townhouse. I follow Louise to her door getting all sorts of crazy ideas into my head. As soon as I get inside with my friend and she shuts the door, I ambush her from behind by grabbing her around her stomach and kissing the back of her neck. I have her pressed into the wall as I rub her breasts just like she did to me in her car. I have decided that it is time that I pull Louise's short sleeved shirt with blue and white stripes over her head and throw it to the floor.

I should have known that I wouldn't be able to maintain control of the spitfire that I was making love to for long because Louise quickly spun around and tackles me to the floor. She finishes unbuttoning my shirt which didn't take very long since Louise had already started the job in the car. She took off the rest of my clothes with reckless abandon and she suckled my left breast.

"Louise, you are so hot!" I moaned.

If my friend is getting to see me naked, then it is only fair that I get a good peek at her birthday suit as well. It is going to be hard for me to get a good grasp on Louise because she has such a tight hold on me. I am going to have to use strategy. I wrap my legs around Louise's waist and I twist them while turning my body. Louise lets out a cry of shock when I take over the top position. I can tell that not many of the brunette's dates ever get the upper hand on her. Then again, not too many people ever get the upper hand on the vixen period. As soon as I get Louise naked, I kiss her ravenously and stab my tongue into her mouth.

"Oh, Connie, darling!" Louise squeaked.

I rubbed my buddy's breasts while making sure to tweak her nipples and Louise does the same for me. We also start kissing again while taking care of each others' breasts. We are both going crazy. I cannot help but wonder if this will be more than just a one night stand or will my current lover toss me aside after this. After a lot of moaning, Louise manages to speak.

"That's enough foreplay. There is something special that I would like you to do for me."

"What?" I wonder.

Louise leads me into her fancy bedroom with all of the best sheets and an antique dresser. She opens the top drawer of her dresser takes out a purple strap-on.

"I think you know how one of these things works," Louise comments while handing me the toy.

"Yes, I do," I reply while shoving Louise onto her bed.

I quickly put on the toy penis and climb onto my lover. I know that the time for messing around is over so I start immediately drill my sweetie. We both know that it isn't going to be long before we give each other what we want. Louise has her legs wrapped around my waist and we are almost holding on tight enough to break our lover's back. Both of our bodies are completely sweating. Soon both of our eyes roll into the back of our heads when our orgasms hit.

"CONNIE, BABY!"

"AH! LOUISE! YOU SCARLET WITCH!"

After the sex, we hold each other for a few minutes and then my friend says something that rocks my whole world.

"Connie, are you ready for Kat's funeral? It's tomorrow."

"Huh?" I out since I had completely forgotten about it. I cannot believe that I would forget something so important. I guess I have a reasonable excuse since this tragedy has turned my mind into glue.

"It looks like it's a good thing that I said something," my friend comments. "You owe it to her to be there."

"I know," I sigh.

"You'll have a good cry and your friends will hug you," Louise consoles me. "It will do you a world of good."

"I guess so," I grumble. "I have one other reason for being there. If I see someone acting weird at Kat's funeral, it might give me a good clue as to who her killer is."

"Hmm, someone acting weird at a funeral?" Louise sarcastically questioned. "I have never heard of such a thing."

"I meant if I see someone acting unfeeling or disrespectful, I might have a clue," I explain.

"You might also look for someone being overly respectful out of guilt," Louise suggested.

"Who ever heard of a respectful killer?" I snap at my naked friend while jumping up and waving my arms. "I am looking for a damn monster!"

"Connie, I know almost nothing about being a detective, but it seems to me that one of the first rules is to be objective," Louise argued as I took the toy penis off of my body and tossed it onto the bed. "You seem to be having a problem with that lately!"

"Why do you think that is?" I yell out as a tear fell down my face. "Why do you think that is?"

"Why are you yelling at me?" Louise shot out at me. "I am only trying to help you!"

I see that I have taken this argument with my buddy too far so I pinch the bridge of my nose between two of my fingers to try and reign in my feelings.

"I'm sorry!" I squeak as tears start flowing again.

"Connie, I realize how much this is hurting you, but you don't want to let this destroy you," Louise cautions while hugging me. "I can see a lot of the things I liked about you slowly disappearing. I see the spark in your eyes slowly dying out and I see your niceness getting replaced by anger. You are scaring me."

Louise holds me for a couple of minutes and then we go back to the living room to put our clothes on. Louise has me sit on the couch which makes me gulp because I know what is coming next.

"Please tell me about what happened after Kat asked you to take off her clothes," Louise instructed.

I am not looking forward to doing this at all because I just know what is going to happen to me when I spill my guts to Louise. A flashback from my childhood encourages me to go ahead. My mother used to make me tell her my nightmares just like Louise is doing now. I have so I go ahead.

"Everything was going great until someone shot our plane. The plane was shaking so Kat hurried back to her seat. She told me to eject from the plane. I told her that we would have a much better chance of landing if we did it together which started a huge argument. Kat was going to eject my seat for me so I jumped up to stop her. Kat punched me so hard, I practically flew back into my seat. She ejected me and my parachute opened as soon as I was clear. I looked up just in time to see her plane collide with a mountain and turn into a fireball. The dream ended with me turning into glass and breaking apart. I shouldn't have let her eject me! I could have stopped it!"

"Now you are blaming yourself for things that happened in a dream?" Louise snapped at me in frustration. "Didn't we already have this discussion?"

"Damnit, Louise!" I object as a tear falls down my face. "I am a human being and not a robot! I cannot turn my feelings on and off simply by throwing a switch!"

"I know," Louise gave in while hugging me for a second. "I'm sorry. I'm not an expert at interpreting dreams, but I think the last part of your dream is a warning of what could happen to you if you let your emotions get you too stressed out. You could crack up."

"I guess so," I conceded.

"I have one more question. What are you going to do when you catch Kat's killer."

"I am going to kill that sicko," I promised.

"That could ruin your life," Louise warned.

"I don't care what happens to me anymore," I responded with a shrug of my shoulders. "I have nothing left to lose."

What Louise did shook me up so much that I did not know what was happening. She gave me a backhanded slap across the face so hard that it knocked me off of the couch and onto the floor. I defended my face with my right hand in case Louise decided to hit me again.

"I can't believe you just said that!" Louise yelled. "Did you really think you have nothing now that Kat is gone? What about all of your other friends? What about Raphael? What about me? If I ever hear you say you have nothing left to lose again, I will personally beat you to a pulp!"

Goodbye, Kat. SOB!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)