More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

You continue tormenting your sister or you do another thing?

Tormenting Sheila

You laugh to yourself at the sight of your 19 year old sister wetting herself. You and she never got along, she was mom's favorite and a spoiled brat to boot. She tormented you growing up. She had a sleepover a few years back, and she and her friends sneaked into your room and made a video of them putting make up on you and ribbons in your hair while you slept. Mom did not punish her, and she showed everyone the video. The next year, she told everyone at school you still wet your bed, which is why you got even by making her wet herself. She had finally graduated last year, so you could enjoy your senior year without seeing her every day.

"Mom thinks Sheila is a spoiled brat and finds an excuse to spank her once a day," you say to yourself.

You go down for breakfast. Mom has prepared waffles and bacon. You make yourself a cup of coffee.

"You're too young for that," says your mom.

"I just turned 18 mom, give me a break," you say. Then you think, "you trust me completely and never question my actions or decisions."

Your mom stares at you for a moment. "You're right son," she says, "I trust you completely."

Now that that was out of the way, you dig into to your breakfast. Sheila came down several minutes later. She was back in her pajamas. She sat down at the table. She was red-faced and would not make eye contact.

"You're gong to be late for your class," your mom told Sheila.

"No, I'm not," said Sheila glumly.

"Sheila!" said your mom. "Come over her and grab your ankles!"

"Mom?!" said Sheila.

"Don't argue with me. I'm tired of you being a spoiled brat!"

"You must obey mom," you tell Sheila.

Sheila's lower lip trembled, and she got up and walked over to your mom. She turned and bent over and grabbed her ankles.

Your mom reaches back and starts swatting your sister's backside as hard as she can with her open palm.

As Sheila yowled in pain, your mom berated her. "This is for wetting yourself like a baby!" SWAT!
"This is for back talking me!" SWAT!

Soon Sheila was in tears. Your mom finishes and ordered Sheila to sit down and eat her breakfast.

When Sheila was finished, she politely asked to be excused and went up to change before going to the local community college where she was studying to be a dental hygenist.

"Mom, Sheila can't control her bladder," you say. "That's why she wears those big bulky diapers. She just forgot to put one on last night."

"Yes, and she pissed herself!" said your mom.

"Then make her do all the laundry as well as all of the other chores in the house," you say. "You know that's what she deserves."

"Of course son, now finish your breakfast, and I'll drive you to school."

"But mom, I own a 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback," you say as you get up to put your dish and fork in the sink. You look out into the driveway, and see the dark green classic muscle car in your driveway. You smile.

"Oh, how could I forget?" asked your mom.

You go up and get dressed. You walk downstairs and see Sheila in a pair of gray sweat pants and a matching sweat shirt. It's obvious that under her sweat pants are a baggy pair of diapers.

"You ride your bike to school," you tell Sheila. "Your bike is a little girl's bike with training wheels, but you don't know how to drive."

"Shut up!" says Sheila. "Don't rub it in."

You watch her go to the carport. Soon she's pedaling off on a pink girl's bike that is too small for her. It has training wheels and is so small, her knees stick out. "Good think the college is only 10 blocks away," you think. That's true, so you don't have to alter reality. You laugh as you watch the ridiculous site of your sister pedaling the girl's bike down the street.

You walk outside to your car. As you get to your car, you see a beautiful woman jogging down the sidewalk. She's about 40 with a nice curvy body. She is wearing black jogging pants and a pink tank top over a gray sports bra. As she jogs near, you say, "She's naked below the waist and doesn't realize it."

In a flash, the lady jogging is no longer wearing her jogging pants and has no panties on either. You watch your jog by and admire her nice ass. She's totally oblivious to the fact she's naked below the waist. Your dick stirs a bit in your pants.

fuck the jogger or head to school

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)