More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Tori Kelly

Victoria Loren Kelly (born December 14, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer.

Kelly first gained recognition after posting videos on YouTube as a teenager and appeared as a semi-finalist on the ninth season of American Idol in 2010.

Thereafter, she independently released her self-produced debut EP in 2012, Handmade Songs by Tori Kelly.

In 2013, after Scooter Braun became her manager, Kelly signed with Capitol Records. Her second EP and first major-label release, Foreword (2013), followed soon after. Kelly's debut studio album Unbreakable Smile (2015) peaked at number two on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States with it's lead single, "Nobody Love", marking her first appearance on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Kelly was nominated for Best New Artist at the 58th Grammy Awards and voiced Meena in the animated film Sing (2016). Her second studio album Hiding Place (2018) peaked at number 35 on the Billboard 200 chart and received two Grammy Awards, for Best Gospel Album and Best Gospel Performance/Song respectively.

Where is Tori when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)