More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

Does she answer, has she?

Too shocked to answer

Her eyes widen as she looks up at him, the bluntness of the question and its obvious suggestiveness shocking her into shyness.

"I'll take the silence to mean you haven't." As he speaks his hand caresses over her hip and around to her ass, encased nice and tight in the figure hugging dress. "Yet" he adds after a moment, grinning at her, letting his hand rest there, fingers moving so slightly, caressing her through the thin material.

All she can muster is a little nod of agreement as she stands perfectly still, taking a slight glance around to make sure they are truly alone, that no one else from the party has had a similar idea of taking a walk through the majestic gardens to enjoy the warm evening weather.

She looks back to him, their bodies so close as his hand continues to caress gently. The gap between them lessens, and it takes her a moment to realise it was herself that has closed it, taking a small step towards him under the insistence of his hand around her, pulling her closer. His hand slips further around her, cupping one cheek fully, squeezing gently, all the time watching her face.

Her mind is in turmoil, a mixture of fear and anxiety that someone may see them like this, but also pleasure at basically being groped by this charming older man just a short distance from where her parents are, where many people are, many people who could at any time come out the same way she has allowed herself to be led, and if anyone did, she knew they would be spotted, still standing so openly along this pathway.

"Let's go a little further" he suggests as if reading her mind. And already, before she has had a chance to answer, his hand is again slipping onto her waist and guiding her away from the path.

Does she allow him to take her further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)