More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Long John Silver Long John Silver

What's next?

To other authors

If you want to add chapters to my story, then please read through the following notes. And if you are only a reader then it won´t hurt you either:

1. There´s nothing more boring and annoying than a whole bunch of text with nothing happening in it and if it´s poorly formatted it´s even worse. Therefore, please follow in my footsteps and use the bold option to display triggers, for ex-ample: "Oh Billy yes you are mommy´s boy."

This way people that don´t really care much about the story will have an easier time searching for the more interesting parts.

2. Please no guilty conscience. The most boring turn a mind control themed sto-ry can take is if a person suddenly gets a change of heart or falls in love and only uses the power for good stuff. Of course, you can use it to build up for a huge downfall but other than that please don´t!

3. In order to keep the story interesting I think the most important aspect is to frequently change the person in charge. I never came across a story which would have not benefited from it. So please do your best to play around with this possibilities.

4. You might have also realized that some of my chapters are quite long. Feel free to copy - paste any part of a chapter and use it to create a new one. I don´t mind the story taking a different turn as long as you stay true to my rules ;)

That´s it from my side.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)