More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Pick a story

Tim, sissy wanting to feel like a real girl

Tim woke up from peaceful dream in his pink and purple polka dot panties. He slept without a shirt on.

He sat up on his bed with a huge smile growing. He smiled because his X-Change was coming today.

Tim got up from his bed to go to the bathroom attach to his bedroom. As he walk he thought about his small apartment room.

His apartment had one bedroom, one bathroom, and one living room. He had a mircowave, on his only table in the living room, to cook his food with. He also have a small tv, but luckily he didn't have to pay for his cable because one of his friend knew how to hack New Network, cable company.

He look into the mirror looking at his slightly small frame. He were 5'7 and have brown hair with hazel eyes.

He wondered how the X-Change would make him look after he took it. He shave his legs and his chest not knowing X-Change will make sure he didn't have to shave.

After he finished he threw on some jeans and a direwolf shirt to go downstairs to get his X-Change. He knew it was going to be in his cubby.

When he made it downstairs he saw the man who own this complex, Jason Barton. He was looking at Tim cubby with the X-Change in it.

He picked it up and examine it. He then saw Tim and creepily smile in his direction. He walk to Tim with swagger.

As Tim watch Jason walk over to him, he took in his features for the first time. His face were miss shaven and had a jagged scar down his left eye. He were fifty five and out of shape.

He hand the pill bottle to Tim, "Have a wonderful day?"

Jason walk past him chuckling to himself. Tim finally breathe again after Jason walk away.

Why did Tim want X-change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)