More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by reaper13 reaper13

Does their little trip have any lasting effects?

Tiffany starts acting like a slut

Tiffany’s life has gone through quite a change since that day at the convention. How could it not? She experienced an important moment in her life there. The loss of her virginity. It was the day she stopped being a proper girl and transformed into a slut. Since then she has done her best to adapt to this new way of life.
She put her alarm clock half an hour earlier than usual. That way she can wake up early enough to masturbate for a morning orgasm. Sluts do that, right? And when she gets home after school she finds some time, usually after 6 pm, to masturbate again. Cause if they didn’t masturbate in the morning, they certainly do it in the evening.
It is difficult at times. Sometimes she wishes she didn’t give up her virginity. Then she wouldn’t have to put in all this work. But what’s done is done, so it is up to her to properly adapt.
She has been able to make all the masturbatory sessions a little easier on herself with some fantasies, however. Usually she imagines her having sex with Jim in various different positions. But when she’s feeling naughty she imagines Jim has a clone and then she fantasizes about fucking both of them at the same time. There was also this one time when she imagined Jenny having sex with Greg while masturbating, but that was only once.

But sluts don’t only masturbate, they have sex too. Real sex. With their pussy’s. Since the convention Tiffany hasn’t had any chance to do it again. Either school or her friends were getting in the way. Granted, both are important, but if she’s going to be a slut she’s going to need to have some real sex with her boyfriend. Today, the first Friday since the convention, she finally has her chance.

While at school she has texted Jim to come pick her up. When he asked her where she wanted to go she said, “I just want to do more of that stuff we did at the convention. So anywhere private will be fine.”
She wanted to say “I just want to fuck you” but she was too shy to type it. Seems like she still has a lot of training to do until she can be the slut she is.

Once school is out, Tiffany happily hops into Jim’s car. He quickly drives her to his place. Seems like he is just as eager as she is.
Once they are inside Tiffany rushes into the living room and says, “Wait a bit! I’ve got a surprise.” And closes the door behind her.
“Ok.” Jim replies from behind the door.
Tiffany then quickly takes off her clothes, all of them. Even her lingerie. When she is completely naked she poses in front of his sofa and says, “Ok, you can come in now!”
Jim comes into his living room and gets treated to his beautiful white girlfriend completely exposing herself to him.

Jim smiles and starts taking off his clothes while he walks up to his horny redhead. By the time he is there he is just as naked as she is. She hugs him and they kiss. While she pushes her tongue into his mouth she can feel his erect black dick push against her white belly. She returns the favor by pushing her chest forward and pressing her pale boobs against his dark chest.
“Go ahead and feel how hard my nipples are.” Tiffany thinks.
After about half a minute of naked hugging Jim says, “Tiff, babe. Could you suck on my dick again? I really like it when you do that.”
Tiffany giggles. So he likes how much of a cocksucker she is, huh? No problem. She likes being one too.
“Ok.” Tiffany says and gets on her knees for her boyfriend.
When she’s down there she starts by showing her devotion to being a slut by first rubbing his dick all over her face. Then she opens her mouth and hungrily sucks his dick between her lips.

Tiffany works her mouth as good as she can. But the longer she pleasures him with her mouth, the more jealous her pussy becomes. It is ready, willing, eager even to have his black meat inside it again. It is wet with anticipation to be pounded by his rod once more, just like at the convention. Soon the yearning to so great that Tiffany pushes Jim onto the sofa and climbs onto him. It makes her feel like she’s a cat stalking her prey.

The second Tiffany is in position she grabs the dick underneath her, slides the tip into her cunt and pushes her hips down. Her slutty white pussy opens wide and swallows the large black sausage.

“Ugh, finally.” Tiffany groans as she feels Jim fill her.
“Damn, Tiff. You really seem to be needing the D today.” Jim says.
Tiffany wonders for a second what a slut would say at a moment like this. Then she says, “I haven’t had you inside me for a whole week. Give a girl a break.”
They both laugh and Tiffany starts riding her guy.

Tiffany had been so hungry for sex this week. Now that she’s finally able to she fucks her guy like a minx. She does it fast, she does it hard and she moans from beginning to end. She isn’t even interested in a lot of variation. She just wants pure hard sex. Like a total slut.

When Jim tells her he is close Tiffany automatically replies. “Go ahead, Jim. Do it. Cum as much as you want.” Cause that’s what sluts always tell the guy when he’s about to cum, right?
Soon she feels his dick pump and smiles when she feels her vagina getting flooded with his sperm. She cums too, her pussy contracting around Jim’s dick, sucking as much of his sperm through her cervix and into her womb.

“Ooooh, man.” Jim says after Tiffany rolls off him. “You were never this aggressive before, Tiff. What changed?”
“Let’s see. How would a proper slut reply?” Tiffany thinks. “Oh, right.”
Tiffany rolls on her side and puts a hand on Jim’s chest.
“Well, before the convention I never knew how great it is to have sex.” Tiffany says as she looks into the black man’s eyes. “But since you took my virginity, I’ve learned sex is awesome and I want to have it every day, all the time.”
Jim smiles and says, “I should have started dating white girls sooner.” And kisses her.

What do they do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)