More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anhkmorpork Anhkmorpork

Which ability do you pick?

Third Option - Alternate

As you finally reach the orbs, a devious idea occurs to you through your painful headache. You’re not entirely sure if you’re even allowed to try it, or if you’ll be able to pull it off at all…but you have to give it a shot. This is simply too good of an occasion to pass on. Assuming this is all legitimate and not some crazy dream, it would definitely be the best option should it work.

You act as if you’re going to grab the red orb. As expected, the closer and closer you get to the orb, your migraine becomes gradually less painful. You now have a clear head, and just before your hand finally touches the red orb, you suddenly throw your other arm towards the blue one, touching both at the same time.

"YOU CHEATING LITTLE SHIT! WHAT PART OF PICK ONE, UN, UNO, SINGULAR, ONE, DID YOU FAIL TO WRAP YOUR TINY LITTLE MIND AROUND? YOU GET NOTHING. YOU LOSE. And now, now the power goes to that jock bully you always hated, and you have to watch what he does with them. In fact, he is going to start as you would have."

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)