More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CometLapin CometLapin

What's next?

There's a knock at your door.

You don't really have time to experiment or work out what the fuck just happened, because there's a knock at your door. "J-just a minute!" You call out, hurriedly pulling on pajama pants and covering the huge puddle of come you made in your bed with your blankets.

"Whatever. Mom says breakfast is ready- she wants you to come down and help in the yard today."

The voice of your bratty twin sister floats through the door. "O-okay, be right down!" You hear her move away, and you breathe a sigh of relief. Your sister's kind of a bitch. She's barely minutes older than you, but you'd think she was years older with the way she acts... and dresses. You sigh and pull on a t-shirt. You don't really have time to think about what caused your cock to be so huge. You can feel it swinging heavily between your thighs as you make your way downstairs.

You see your mother in the kitchen, putting the final plate of bacon on the table. Your mom is beautiful, and you'd be lying if you said you hadn't thought about what it would be like to suck her. She's not conventionally hot, like the porn stars you watch, but she's got the sort of wholesome beauty you think about when you think "mom". Her hair is blonde, thick and wavy, and falls prettily down just past her shoulders. She's got nice breasts, big, but not to the point of being fetish material. Her ass is plump, and her body is a little soft from having you and your sister. You think it's super hot.

You sit at the table, starting to pile on bacon, eggs and toast as you wait for the rest of your family. Your mom smiles at you. "Hello, dear. Sorry to wake you up so early on a Saturday, but I'd really like your help in the yard today. If you mow it for me, I'll make it worth your while!"

While your mom no doubt meant something innocent, that last phrase has you thinking of your mom on her knees, her mouth slurping around your new huge prick. You squirm as you start to harden. Oh, fuck. Now is _not_ a good time.

Luckily, your mom is distracted from your problem when your sister and father come down the stairs. Your sister is in her usual attire. She's been dressing more and more slutty as you get closer to graduation, and mom hates it. Today, she's wearing a tight black tank top with no bra, and a short skirt that rises dangerously high up on her thighs. She's barely appeased mom by wearing sheer tights under that, arguing that the skin is "covered". You swallow dryly around a bite of toast. You're so horny you could die, even after just blowing a load. You never really thought of your sister in the same sexual light you sometimes imagine your mom in, but right now your dick likes the idea of being inside your sister's bratty little cunt.

Beside her is your dad. He's tall, and broad shouldered, with his hair just starting to grey. This morning he's wearing his favorite ratty band t-shirt and shorts. Your eyes travel down the length of his broad body, and to your surprise you find yourself wondering how your dad's cock compares to yours. Jesus, are you really that horny?

You eat your breakfast quietly. Luckily, you don't talk much normally, so no one pays you much mind. After you're all done (and your cock has finally softened), your mom smiles at you. "Alright, dear. If you could go mow the grass for me, I'd appreciate it." You nod and leave quickly, before you get another massive hard on thinking about your mother.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)