More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Which workplace Domme?

Therapist

Kanna Nakamura was in her 30’s with fairly well established and respected practices as a therapist. It didn’t matter the types of issues that her patients had she heard them out with very little judgement. While her established clients and especially those most dedicated had no problems spilling there very souls out to Kanna, newer clients however had slight difficulties. Especially with men, you see Kanna specialized in sexual therapy which lead to many first time male clients feeling very intimidated.

Intimidated by the fact that the women they were spilling out their souls to was not only a woman but a gorgeous one who’d be the object of any mans fantasies. You see on top of being highly intelligent Kanna also possessed a very killer body. She stood 5’4, lean muscled, B cup breasts, and a tight muscular ass. Any man would have a hard time confessing that the reasons sex left them unfulfilled is because secretly the longed to be fucked by another man, made to watch their significant others get pounded by other men, come to terms with their small cocks, that it's ok to want to eat their own cum and just overall be the submissive bitches they were. These were all things that many different men had come to confess to her and she was more than happy to help them come to terms with that but also how best to fulfill these desires.

As secretly unbeknownst to all but a select few Kanna was a secret dominating bitch who during the day appeared a normal therapist helping her patients but when not at work this seemingly just confidant woman was a Domiatrix that ruled her dungeon with an iron fist. A few of Kanna's patients that she took a certain personal liking too that confessed their desires of submission even became loyal slaves of her stable. Not only did some of her patients become her slaves but for her patients in relationships she even helped train them for her clients pleasure and the pleasure of their significant others.

Needless to say Kanna was always fairly compensated in monetary means for her work but often times many satisfied patients suggested her to their friends and colleagues giving her plenty of new patients to enlighten.

Which new patient has come to see you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)