More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SuperFutaKami SuperFutaKami

Which Tale will You Choose?

Theodore: step-sister-futa, cuckold, ballbusting.

Theodore: Introduction.

My name is Theodore, and I've been married for 2 years to my beautiful wife, Elizabeth. She's about 6 inches shorter than I am, with short red hair. A natural ginger. She's fairly thin with C-cup breasts, and almost no ass.

We've been trying to have a child for the past year, since we've graduated college and have a nice 2 story house set up.

My step-sister is named Erin, and she's not a normal human. She's a hermaphrodite. A fertile, hung, and beautiful hermaphrodite.

Her parents were killed when she was a baby, and my family adobted her.

She has always been extremely smart, and successful in everything she does.

She has a fetish for hitting anyone in the balls, it gets her off faster than anything else.

She's only 6 months younger than me, and we were always together when we were younger.

Sometime just after her eighteenth birthday she was mocking me, trying to get me to make a bet

"I bet my dick is waaay bigger than your's. I've grown." She teased me.

"I don't know, Theo's pretty big when it comes to guys." My older sister Sarah added in, eavesdropping from the other room.

Sarah is 2 years older than me, and is slightly taller, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has nice curves, but it blood related to me.

"I'll take the bet, no way some feminine shorty like you has more meat than me." I exclaimed, "What are we betting tho?"

"Loser gets kicked in the balls... maybe. Does that work?" Erin asked.
"What would the winner get? Doesn't sound very rewarding or punishing." I replied.
"Loser blows the winner?" Sarah added.

"Aaaaand winner gets to fuck Sarah... and the person performing the kick wears shoes." Erin amended the deal.

"I don't want to fuck my biological sister, even if she's the knockout that she is."

"Okay, fine.. If you win, You can fuck me." Erin smiled.

So there the three of us were, huddled looking at our crotches in a circle.

I whip my 8 inch hard-on out. Showing off, proudly.

"Nice little brother." Sarah said, measuring it with a ruler. "Just at 8 inches. Now Erin's turn."

Erin's bulge was massive, and I was worried, "How much could she of grown so much? She was so small before." I thought to myself.

She revealed the thickest cock and balls I'd ever seen. Erin has a small frame, and decently sized tits, C cups at most. She was also several inches shorter than I was. Well, her height was shorter than mine... Her massive cock was at least 3 inches longer, and twice as thick as mine. It made her tits look small in comparison, and my dick.

"Well big brother, you lost. " Erin said, slowly peeling her foreskin back to reveal her fat glands. Releasing a stiff-sweet smell.

"Oh wow.. 11.7 inches. Almost 12.. That's a donkey cock." Sarah said, now stroking the shaft, her hand couldn't fit around.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)